The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Constant

Re: The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Post by Constant »

Glad everyone is loving this threat! Here's a bit of an update on these pumps...

The cum dried after the last session and this is what is looks like!
12.jpg
of course another day at the office... Look at those toeprints! I found a piece of confetti in her pumps... What I think happened was that her toes starting to feel really stick and wiggling it in her pumps isnt helping anymore. She probably dipped her toes out of her shoe and rub it on the floor and a piece of confetti got stuck on her sticky toes and ended up in her shoe!
13.jpg
I was getting a bit bored of this pair of pumps so I went for broke, this is the largest load I left in her pumps (of course spreading it around)... I wanted what is goinng to happen, there is no way she wont suspect anything at this point...
14.jpg
15.jpg
Here's what it looks like when it dried!! It's really close up so the flash reflects off the think cum layer
16.jpg
I took another picture at a different angle with some adjustment on the flash, this is what is actually looks like at a glance.
17.jpg

What do you guys think will happen next? Think she will notice anything this time?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Just came in my pants...can't wait for the results...I say spread the cum in both heels evenly to help avoid suspicion...for a while she will just think its her sweaty, nasty feet...the only way I like it is barefoot so I know my cum is oozing between their toes...you can see the outline of the creases from her feet stuck in your cum...please...take the best pics you can, thank you for documenting one of my fantasies lol
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

What size are the heels?
SunShine85

Post by SunShine85 »

I love this experiment!
cokecokehk

Post by cokecokehk »

Goodjob Brother! I also love to cum in pumps without they notice
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Oh so good, best when you leave huge thick loads for her bare toes to absorb! May even get to hear her feet sticking as she walks!!!
ash17

Post by ash17 »

Good work man! This is a hot thread!
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

hi friend! A long time since stiletto hunter member post very exciting pics and updates like yours! thanks a lot! Please!!! Keep posting neus sexy pumps cummed and them update after she wear them! Maybe is it possible you post pics she wearing them? Tks a lot again!!!
Constant

Post by Constant »

Hi everyone,

So just a final update on these pumps!! After wearing those heels this time, it seems she didnt wear these pumps for her daily wear anymore... Check out the story below:

Look at those toe print!! She came back really late this time than usual, I'm guessing she must have been on her feet all day! At first I though she might have wiped them clean after walking awhile and feelinng a sticky mess, but when I took a closer look her toes prints, I am almost certain she nvr cleaned them and her bare soles and toes just wiped everything off the sole when her foot started to sweat!!

After that day, she nvr wore these for work anymore... I think she must have noticed something weird happening! That or the suede just stains easily and she changed shoes because of that...

18.jpg
19.jpg
so what do you guys think? Did she wipe them or do you think she wore them without wiping?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

It’s so hot seeing that her feet had wiped off some of the stains and the cum has actually caused more foot crud. I don’t think she wiped them because the piece of confetti is still in her heels (which is also so sexy) which means that she probably didn’t mess with the inside of her heels or else she would’ve removed it.

Please keep us updated on these heels and the new heels she’s wearing to work!