Anyone cum in their sisters heels ?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Cum_Heel

Re: Anyone cum in their sisters heels ?

Post by Cum_Heel »

Maybe in time i got the chance to cum on my sisters heels again..
What do u think, should i ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

I think they need it.
matapasiones

Post by matapasiones »

I think I had a foot and shoe fetish since I was a kid. The first shoe I fucked was my sisters flat sandal. Then she started to use flats and I started to fuck them too. She is tall so she said she doesn't need to use heels. That was until one day some friend gave her a pair of high heels as a birthday present (it was a present for me, too). The day she use them I remember, it was really hot. I masturbated a lot of times that night and I couldn't wait to fuck them. That night I started to have a kink for incest too. One year latter she moved away, and now I can't fuck her shoes anymore, bc she lives in another country
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I used to cream my sisters heels. I have two sisters. Back in the 80's, when i discovered my heel fetish, i started cumming my sisters heels. One pair was a pearly white pair of swap meet heels, but they were beautiful!! I couldn't stay outta my sister's closet! I kept going in there every day and smuggling them in my room. I creamed gobs of cum into them! I am more into purses these days! Haven't cum a pair of heels since the 90's!!!
Cumminghershoes

Post by Cumminghershoes »

Fuck yeah! I’d jizz all over those shoes no matter who they belong to. I’d be happy to give those pumps a proper cum bath if you don’t want to. God knows someone needs to.
SBA

Post by SBA »

Every chance I can. I have a hot looking sister
danglove

Post by danglove »

Yes a lot of times, heels, wedges, flip flops and some underwear too. But when i finish and the rush goes i feel a bit guilty and I don’t gind it sexy. The same with my mom’s. But all the other family members, aunts, cousins I don’t have these issues.
basdas

Post by basdas »

-
decimamas

Post by decimamas »

I like to cum in my mom's shoes
slingbacks77

Post by slingbacks77 »

Yes I did. Not nearly as good as Mom's, but still good