Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

L0STS0UL

Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by L0STS0UL »

Basically the tittle , who's shoes did you fuck and cum in over and over again and they still don't know or didn't know for a long while?
Jasmalenko

Re: Longest shoes you've fucked that the owner still wears or wore for a while

Post by Jasmalenko »

the flats of my first ex. When we were at school, I cummed her Tamaris flats every day. The insoles soaked my cum perfectly and she wore these flats on a daily basis and she sweated. She never noticed
schoolies

Post by schoolies »

One of my neighbours. Part of me thinks she knew but I highly doubt she did. I cummed in them literally every single night for about 3 - 5 months. I pissed in them every other night. By the end of it the smell in them was so horrible I still have no idea why she was wearing them. I used to talk with them while she was wearing them and the best part is her and her mum wore the same shoes. I posted photos on this forum of me filing them up. I ended up having to get rid of them because I created a big mess in the lot of them.
Flickr coming soon...

Post by 001 »

I used to work with a lady starting back in 1986 who wore there black patent pumps, nothing especially high, about 5-6cm, but they were a classic cut. She almost always left nefore me and when everyone was gone from her area I would go there and she had left them in a carrier bag under her desk. I would take them to the toilet and do them. Each day she wore a different pair, the same basic style but some were blue, brown, red, had a bow on a heel or vamp, a slightly thicker and lower or thinner and higher heel, but the same great classic pump cut to them.
Anyway the plain patent black ones were my favourites. I thinkmshe knew at least after a while as when we had a meeting or something when the two of us were working togeter she always wore that black pair.
Then once when I was feeling ill and had to go home and take a few days off I went back to my office to get my jacket, bag etc after speaking to the manager. She was just coming out as I was walking down the corridor and she smiled at me, made some small talk wishing me a speedy recovery etc.
On the way home in the car I reached into my bag for a bottle of water and felt something else, her black pumps with a note down inside one which read ' I hope you recover soon, but these can be your friends until then.' I almost exploded right there in the car. But they did help a lot with my recovery and were rather gooey when I snuck them back under her desk upon my return.
A few years later there were changes in the company and we both got made redundant. Would you believe on the last day we were both in she presented me with a carrier bag with two pairs of her precious pumps inside. The black pair I loved to have so much and another black pair with a slightly lower heel.
To this day I still have both pairs and occasionally will get one out and have a go, remebering my younger days back in the 1980's.
So those are probably the one I have had time with the longest, about 34 years.
phosejones

Post by phosejones »

Secretary's flats new and a year later.
Last edited by phosejones on Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

Great story, hope you stayed in touch with her.
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

A woman I work with had slippers she kept at work. She would always leave the office before me. Sometimes they were under her desk, sometimes they were locked in her desk but I knew where she hid the key. I would sneak one into the bathroom and fuck it hard til I exploded. I would turn it inside out so there wasn't too much cum. There was always residue waiting for her to step her sexy feet into. Then I would turn them back the right way and put them back under her desk or in the drawer.
She had some sexy black and grey striped socks - I'm sure they had some of my sperm on them from time to time. Sexy woman too. She once left a pair of tall boots at the office that I wanted to fuck, but I couldn't hide them well enough to take them into the bathroom.
I moved to the other office, and now she has also moved there. She still changes into those same slippers when in the office sometimes. I don't sit close to her in the new office though, and her desk is too exposed to be able to sneak in there and grab the slippers.
A few other women in the office used to get surprises in their shoes. Too many cameras these days, fun time is over as far as that goes.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

A pair of pink suede flats of my neighbour. She's a college student who used to wear these flats 4-5 times a week for almost 8 months. I would cum in them once or twice a week, sometimes more. That makes it around 50-60 loads in them. In the beginning I would only leave a thin layer of cum in the toe box. A few weeks later I won't even spread the cum and just leave it there. Most of the times I would fuck some other neighbour's shoes/heels or my gf's heels but use the pink flats as my cum dumpsters. The girl is not super hot but not bad either. Kinda cute and petite. She never stopped wearing them. My country is in lockdown so I still cum in them but she doesn't wear them. Hopefully when everything is back on track, she will resume wearing them :twisted:
I love high heel Pumps
shoelovenrw

Post by shoelovenrw »

My longest cum in shoes was the shoes of my First gf.
I cum nearly everyday in her shoes and i never cleaned them... after a long time they smelled and there was cumstain everywhere but she didnt noticed it. Sometimes she swap shoes with her sister, it was sooo unbelieveable hot!
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

nsagaa wrote: Wed May 20, 2020 11:07 pm A pair of pink suede flats of my neighbour. She's a college student who used to wear these flats 4-5 times a week for almost 8 months. I would cum in them once or twice a week, sometimes more. That makes it around 50-60 loads in them. In the beginning I would only leave a thin layer of cum in the toe box. A few weeks later I won't even spread the cum and just leave it there. Most of the times I would fuck some other neighbour's shoes/heels or my gf's heels but use the pink flats as my cum dumpsters. The girl is not super hot but not bad either. Kinda cute and petite. She never stopped wearing them. My country is in lockdown so I still cum in them but she doesn't wear them. Hopefully when everything is back on track, she will resume wearing them :twisted:
Would love to see some pictures of the dried cum :twisted: