Quarantine Adventures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Footjob00000

Quarantine Adventures

Post by Footjob00000 »

Hey guys took me a while to post this but hope you enjoy! So with this whole isolation stuff going on, my neighbors daughter came back home from college. My neighbor is a single mom in her late 40's-early 50's and her daughter is early 20's I would say. The mom always leaves her Birks and sneakers out front so I usually have pretty easy access to them. I never really were attracted to Birks nor did they seem very fuckable but once I saw hers, I became a fan. I love how heavy the sweat stains are on them and how they keep in the smell of her soles and toes. One day I saw a new pair of sandals out front and realized what had happened. I waited for the right time and was able to grab the moms Birks and one side of the daughters sandals. (The other side was really close to the door and figured one side would be enough.) It turned me on to see that they basically had the same foot size. There really wasn't any smell to the sandal but when I licked the toe area and tasted how salty it was I immediately got possibly the horniest Iv'e ever been. I licked the daughters sandal from heel to toe and used my spit as lube and fucked the s**t out of her sandal. The thought of fucking my neighbors 20 year old daughters sandal with the salty taste of her soles and toes on my tongue while breathing in the moms musty sole sweat off her Birks was amazing. I jizzed on the heel area and spread my cum along the sandal. Can't wait to see her use them!
20200424_032859_5_600x400.jpg
20200424_033657_600x400.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wedgetoeprints

Re: Quarantine Adventures

Post by Wedgetoeprints »

Shoulda let some of the cum drip into the moms birks ;) any chance you can get a picture of the daughter?
Kik same as username
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Wow those birks are saturated with the mom's foot sweat! Would love to see her sneakers too! Are her shoes very smelly? Great thread but make sure you don't get caught!
Footjob00000

Post by Footjob00000 »

Wedgetoeprints wrote: Sun May 17, 2020 10:46 pm Shoulda let some of the cum drip into the moms birks ;) any chance you can get a picture of the daughter?
Def thought about it! Maybe I'll try a full load in the future but I get worried especially with that material that it wont dry in time or will make a obvious stain. I can't find any pics of the daughter. Guess she keeps her social media game tight but if I do find one, I'll make sure to let you know.
Footjob00000

Post by Footjob00000 »

finfan1 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:36 am Wow those birks are saturated with the mom's foot sweat! Would love to see her sneakers too! Are her shoes very smelly? Great thread but make sure you don't get caught!
She does have shoes Finfan1! Shoes don't really turn me on so I never borrowed them but the next time I get a chance, I will get those and the Birks and I'll post the update here. I did notice the other day that she left her socks inside the shoes :P I just can't get over her Birks and how everytime I jack off and press my nose on the sole area while licking the toe area I can feel and taste the moist fabric and sweat. Thanks for the support!
ash17

Post by ash17 »

So hot! Would b good to see how many times you can fit in a session with those sandals before she goes back to college!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great story! Great pics! Great load!
I hope you have many more meetings with their sandals
HUGUWULUWU

Post by HUGUWULUWU »

Can you show some of the sneakers
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Would love to see some boots if possible
Footjob00000

Post by Footjob00000 »

finfan1 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 9:36 am Wow those birks are saturated with the mom's foot sweat! Would love to see her sneakers too! Are her shoes very smelly? Great thread but make sure you don't get caught!
Hey man I got a chance to borrow her shoes today. I only grabbed one side because Im in love with her Birks and I saw he wearing them earlier haha. Man good call on the shoes though! I could tell her feet sweat alot by the taste and how dark her imprints got on her Birks but her shoes were amazing! The insole itself didn't have much smell as it looked fairly new as if she bought new ones but the fabric of the shoe itself was incredibly overpowering. Like I said before, I never was too into sneakers/shoes but damn that musty smell turned me on instantly. I slide my dick into her left Birk while my nose was stuffed in her shoe. I already had pre-cum dripping and put some on the big toe area. I can tell that I probably would never cum directly onto her Birks because it left a pretty dark stain haha. I then got back to my favs and put my nose against the toes area of her Birks while licking the entire ball of the foot area where its always the saltiest and blew my load on her insole. Wiped a little down so it could dry evenly. Hope you guys enjoy as much as I did! :P
PS: Sorry about the pictures, Im still getting the hang of resizing so some may look a bit distorted.
20200522_001916_1_600x450.jpg
Pre-cum on her big toe
20200522_002505_450x600.jpg
20200522_002700_425x600.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.