Just a thought...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dazman

Just a thought...

Post by dazman »

I don't know if there's many guys that also enjoy sniffing shoes whilst jerking off.. Not referring to sniffing one shoe and shagging the other.. Just sniffing one or both of them whilst jerking off.. I have literally looked all over the net for pics and homemade videos but nothing relating to that.
stayonurtoes

Re: Just a thought...

Post by stayonurtoes »

This actually is my preference, I'm not really into cumming into shoes, but I LOVE sniffing worn women's shoes. I actually jerk off this way the most, usually using a Fleshlight or similar toy instead of my hand.
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

Do it often, in fact my aunt is responsible for it. As a horny teen growing up in the 80s when women wore pantyhose and stockings my aunt tortured me. One holiday either Thanksgiving or Christmas we were at her house. She usually wore these open toed slippers around but on this particular occasion she wasn't. Instead she had a pair of open toed flats with hose and her pink painted toes were on full display. After watching her cook and everything else she was doing in those shoes all afternoon I simply was ready to burst. I excused myself and went to the bathroom. After I shut the door and turned on the light I almost passed out from seeing those slippers she normally would wear sitting in the corner by the sink. Immediately I picked one up and for the first time breathed in the amazing smell of them. I dropped my pants and sat down on the toilet and within a few strokes while inhaling her aroma I was shooting cum everywhere. Ever since I've been booked.
slippers

Post by slippers »

I love sniffing smelly shoes and slippers . Also have the smell turns me on so much. I especailly love slippers and love to sniff the aroma as i wank. Not really into cumming in them , but like to tickle my balls with one :) It was my Aunts slippers y=that got me hooked as well !
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

My biggest turn on
fuzzy80

Post by fuzzy80 »

Love sniffing slippers and uggs while I stroke
smackdat001

Post by smackdat001 »

The softness of fuzzy slippers feels so go to rub on your dick while smelling the arouma of a pretty woman’s foot out of the other! One of my biggest turn ons
kong56

Post by kong56 »

I love doing this especially whethey are well wornshoes
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

The smell of cum doesn't bother me although I see the point that some of you guys are making. I don't get to cum my neighbor's shoes much these days (especially with this damn virus floating around). But in the past I would get a chance to cum them 2-3 times a month. Between "sessions," she would have stunk them up again with her feet.
chizel

Post by chizel »

I agree i cant find any videos of homemade shoe sniffing. Like to find the real video not staged or actors. Just walking in to closet and finding a mid black pump worn and had nice foot and leather and lotion smell..