Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Diesel

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by Diesel »

Rome wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 8:14 am Diesel, I had a hell of a time spunking your wife's slutty feet in her Carrie's. If I worked in her office, I'd fill her heels up daily with my young man blatter. Her toes would be standing on my swimmers all day :twisted: I had intended to do a video as well, but got too excited and came within seconds after bashing my cock against her feet on screen lol. Oh well maybe next time

I’m fucking her stiletto right now while my wife is masterbating to your cock and cum all over her heels. I’m about to cum inside deep all over her toe prints.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I'm masterbating righ now with Diesel wife feet and shoe on this photo
while smelling another well worn shoe, bought from a Air hostess on ebay. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

Last edited by nadtg on Fri Jul 31, 2020 6:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

Hello Diesel
Do you have any updates?
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Diesel missing.
I hope everything is fine with Diesel and family
nadtg

Post by nadtg »

I really hope Diesel could come back
Lancenovot

Post by Lancenovot »

Diesel, you are one lucky man. Those are incredible shoes and she has incredible feet AND she is extremely cute and beautiful...... give her ANYTHING she wants!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Diesel wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:00 pm
bellybash wrote: Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:32 pm
Diesel wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:54 am
bellybash wrote: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:26 pm Cumming to pictures of your wifes heels in now part of my daily routine.. THANK YOU¬!
My wife said this post makes her horny and she’d rather have your cum inside her heel
That sent me over the edge. Took a chance with my girl in isolation with me coming on here but she made it well worth the quick wank I just had over her pics again while my girl is in the next room. would love for her to walk in a shoe full of my cum! :twisted:
Here’s 2 pictures of her with my fresh load inside her pussy. She just got home from work in her Carries and we fucked the second she walked in the door. I’m posting this as we’re laying in bed talking about you. We’re going to lay here a while with her heels on and my cum in her.
Sometimes I just cum here to think about your wife and look at her legs and heels. You guys are great! :twisted: