The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Constant

The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Post by Constant »

I was always curious what really goes on when a girl unknowingly wears a shoe that has been cummed in. So I created this thread so that we can all share some insights into what really happens to a girl's high heels and will they notice?

Do share you thoughts.
Constant

Re: The Ultimate high heels Experiment

Post by Constant »

Here's a look at our first victim:

A very well worn pair of wedge....
Wedge 1.jpg
A quick look at her insoles before anything happens, quite clean considering it's such a worn pair.
Wedge 2.jpg
Oops...
Wedge 3.jpg
Spreading it out a bit, hopefully she doesnt notice?
Wedge 4.jpg
A couple of days, she decided to wear these wedges... Here's the results... Looks like her toes didnt really have a great time in these wedges...
wedge 5.jpg
Wedge 6.jpg
Wedge 7.jpg
I didnt see these wedges anymore after that... Looks like we need to change up the technique a bit.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Last edited by gfluvsheels6 on Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

I think this is going to be an epic experiment. I can’t wait to see what heels are to follow.
You know that smell is an all time high
Constant

Post by Constant »

thanks for the response, glad that you guys love it. Do share your's as well if you have any. I do have videos and picture of them putting it on and wearing them, but i will not share those due to privacy concerns.

Here's a quick teaser, looks like she got a new pairs of pumps and has worn them a couple of times, I think the recent sticky situation kinda gave her a good reason to change shoes 8) 8) 8)... I wonder what's gonna happen??
1.jpg
2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FootFreak

Post by FootFreak »

Yasss, drop a thick load and hide it in the toebox so it can melt between her toes
Constant

Post by Constant »

So let's take a quick tour of the insoles... Looks like she definitely worn them, we can see the toe prints form around the dust in her shoe... Definitely does not look well worn, a bit of sweaty smell, but definitely brand new...
3.jpg
4.jpg
Based on the previous wedge experience, maybe such a big load will be easily noticeable so this time it's place inside the toebox. and of course i spreaded it around the toe area (Still thought it was too much load after removing it abit so I spreaded it thinner but there's no pics). What do you guys think she will feel when she puts them on? Let's contribute to the imagination... what do you guys think will be going on in her mind in the office?
5.jpg
6.jpg

to be continued
ViTr3x2

Post by ViTr3x2 »

Wow good job, would love to see her wearing those cumed shoes
Constant

Post by Constant »

ViTr3x2 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 9:27 pm Wow good job, would love to see her wearing those cumed shoes
To clarify again, I will not be posting pictures of the actual girl wearing this due to privacy reasons.