High heeled peep toes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dangeroussail

Re: High heeled peep-toes!

Post by dangeroussail »

what make are they out of interest? I cant quite make it out
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

converselover110 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:38 am Very sexy! Those are super hot and definitely keepers.
gfluvsheels6 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:28 pm Loving those last two shoes they are super sexy and definitely get my cock big and hard as I can see they did the same for you. Love coming all over my wife's shoes also. Whose are they?
dangeroussail wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:40 pm some of the best heels yet! please keep them, maybe give them their own thread. how tall?
[=dangeroussail post_id=1037545 time=1588750929 user_id=24137]
what make are they out of interest? I cant quite make it out
[/quote]
It looks like this pair seems to be the sexiest pair of shoes I’ve f***ed so far judging by the above comments! To answer the questions, I’ve no idea who’s shoes they were as I bought them from a charity/thrift store! I can only imagine what the original owner looked like. What I do know is she had amazingly good taste in shoes! They’re River Island shoes. I’ll wank with them again sometime and I’ll post more pics but before then I’ve got plenty more sexy heels waiting to be played with and photographed for others to enjoy!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 12:25 am
converselover110 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:38 am Very sexy! Those are super hot and definitely keepers.
gfluvsheels6 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:28 pm Loving those last two shoes they are super sexy and definitely get my cock big and hard as I can see they did the same for you. Love coming all over my wife's shoes also. Whose are they?
dangeroussail wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:40 pm some of the best heels yet! please keep them, maybe give them their own thread. how tall?
dangeroussail wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 11:42 pm what make are they out of interest? I cant quite make it out
It looks like this pair seems to be the sexiest pair of shoes I’ve f***ed so far judging by the above comments! To answer the questions, I’ve no idea who’s shoes they were as I bought them from a charity/thrift store! I can only imagine what the original owner looked like. What I do know is she had amazingly good taste in shoes! They’re River Island shoes. I’ll wank with them again sometime and I’ll post more pics but before then I’ve got plenty more sexy heels waiting to be played with and photographed for others to enjoy!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

dangeroussail wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 7:17 am awesome job! that's a very sexy pair
If you liked the previous lace print peep toes with you’ll probably like these too? They’re not quite as sexy as the heels are much lower but they were still lovely to wank with. Aren’t they cute with the pretty bows over the peep toes/f**k holes?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: High heeled peep toes!

Post by dangeroussail »

I love lace print heels! very nice! not seen very often
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

Very hot heels. I love those. i would love to see woman wearing them
All your pics and heels are sexy and great. All your cumshot pics are hot
but i miss some times pics of women wearing them
The comments are also for your other forum
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Really nice pictures, thank you for sharing!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

maybe its worth a new thread? lace print heels? I know Gwyneth Paltrow is a fan of lace heels
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, so nice !! Great session , thanks !
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Bond007 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 3:01 am Really nice pictures, thank you for sharing!
Thanks for your compliment. I hope you like these pictures too. They were a lovely pair to wank with. The polka dot bow is just so cute!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.