Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

footlvr911

Re: Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Post by footlvr911 »

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Those last 2 vids were amazing, I love pointy toe stilettos and those show them from just the sexiest right angle.
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

My wife often wears sexy shoes when we fuck, and she loves to grab my cock with her feet and make me fuck her feet. A few times she has made me fuck her feet before she goes to work. Once, she made me fuck her feet in sexy open toe slingback heels and pantyhose, and I shot cum all over them and then she left for work (in the office of a small town high school). Another time she was wearing more of a casual wedge open toe sandals with pantyhose, and made me fuck her feet/heels dangling over the arm of the couch. I shot all over them, and she left for work. I need to do that again,.....
cumin4feet

Post by cumin4feet »

Hot damn !!!! Sounds good
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

droid1959 wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 6:15 am My wife often wears sexy shoes when we fuck, and she loves to grab my cock with her feet and make me fuck her feet. A few times she has made me fuck her feet before she goes to work. Once, she made me fuck her feet in sexy open toe slingback heels and pantyhose, and I shot cum all over them and then she left for work (in the office of a small town high school). Another time she was wearing more of a casual wedge open toe sandals with pantyhose, and made me fuck her feet/heels dangling over the arm of the couch. I shot all over them, and she left for work. I need to do that again,.....
Sounds good, please make some videos like that!