Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mmn

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by mmn »

Diesel wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 am
Yes sir.. she hasn’t worn them yet because she says her Guess Carries are the most comfortable 4” stiletto ever, but she did wear them to bed the day they came.
Such an awesome feeling that first time your lady wears a new pair of stilettos to bed and fucks your brains out with them on. I don't mean they have to be brand new.. just a pair that she hasn't worn to bed yet but you've been dying to fuck her in!

I hope you screwed her good when she came to bed wearing them!
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

mmn wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:01 pm
Diesel wrote: Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:30 am
Yes sir.. she hasn’t worn them yet because she says her Guess Carries are the most comfortable 4” stiletto ever, but she did wear them to bed the day they came.
Such an awesome feeling that first time your lady wears a new pair of stilettos to bed and fucks your brains out with them on. I don't mean they have to be brand new.. just a pair that she hasn't worn to bed yet but you've been dying to fuck her in!

I hope you screwed her good when she came to bed wearing them!
I wonder if those Stuart Weitzmans have ever seen a bed before we got them. It would be hot if they did. Good girls wear their heels to work, bad girls wear their heels to bed.. not sure what category my wife falls under.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

My babe texted me these pictures while getting ready for work just now. I already fucked her in them 3 times this weekend. I haven’t fucked those heels yet though. I’ll blow a load in them the second she gets home from work 10 hours from now.
Bond007

Post by Bond007 »

Awesome pictures, heels and feet! Lucky you!
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Those legs!! Fuck me she's hot!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot shoes, i sexy feet
Rome

Post by Rome »

Hot! But i think she looks 100x hotter in her well Carries ;)
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Rome wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:15 pm Hot! But i think she looks 100x hotter in her well Carries ;)
Me too. Here’s from today at work. She’s back to her Carries again. She says these feel like slippers on her feet.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

bellybash wrote: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:02 pm Those legs!! Fuck me she's hot!
Lol thanks for compliment. I guess she’s not too bad for being 32 years old and we have 3 boys.
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

She has an insanely hot body and hot feet with those heels.