Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Jellybeans messy shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

JB: SHIT!!!......wonder if I can just reach over and...........
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Holly crap......as soon as I seen those pumps & open arches you had me at hello :) god imagine those sloppy oozy mud just fill those arches :) cannot wait for more pics of this ;)
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Keep going with this hot heels.
Stuck and lost them in mud
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

JB's plan to rescue her scarf using a stick to assist was a good idea..........amd would have worked if she'd found one a little longer! :lol:
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Awesome adventure!
Winter_mute

Post by Winter_mute »

Aw, they should do awesome squelchy feeling between her toes with every step) so nice that she flooded both her shoes)
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck how sexy is this! :) nothing screams sexier that a gorgeous set of legs, adorable feet in hot heels & watching her sink in mud flooding her heels! God I could watch this all day :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Holy crap! That is so sexy and exactly what I love! Thank you, the shoes are beautiful in the mud and JB's sexy feet and toes magnificent in the dirty water and sloppy mud. I just wish I was there!
The arch on those feet, the toe cleavage, simply stunning. I love that we see JB's shoes as she leaves for the party all clean and ready, then slowly they become messy, the mud so sloppy and clinging to her sexy heel and leaking over into the shoe itself. I love that we see her sexy toes covered in mud slide into the shoes and sink into the dirty water and the mud within.
The heel sinking into the mud... I could lay there on that ground and watch it all happen, never taking my eyes off those sexy stilettos as they sink into the mud.
Honestly, what a story! I just wish it would never end, and JB you should attend more muddy parties as you look divine in those dirty 'damsel in distress' heels.
Fantastic work, best muddy story on here or indeed anywhere. Here's to more.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Hot photos Italianboots, Thanks

It would be great to see the shoe (old black or white Carries)
float and be carried away by the stream and she runs after it so as not to lose it. :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

Love seeing JB struggle in heels as the muddy waters fell her heels. Would love to see her in peep toed heels or my favorite thong sandals in the mud as well :wink:

Please keep this series up!