Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Diesel

Re: Another guys load in my wife's stilettos

Post by Diesel »

Essexdude16 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:30 am How much for those worn out high heels.
$5,500 usd
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Diesel wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:06 pm
Essexdude16 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:30 am How much for those worn out high heels.
$5,500 usd
How is that in english pounds
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Diesel wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:21 am We’ve decided that she’s going to leave her stilettos under her desk over the weekend. We’ve always been scared to try it, but we’re willing to experiment. The thought is that the cleaning crew will see them and perhaps they’ll catch someone’s eye. My wife said she’s not familiar with the weekend cleaning crew, but during the week it’s usually 1 person that comes in, so hopefully it’ll be 1 guy over the weekend and he finds my wife’s heels. We’re going to miss them these next 2 days
Can't wait to see how this goes. Was thinking about your wife while fucking my girl just now. Shes in the shower, I came on for a fix :twisted:
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

Essexdude16 wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:25 pm
Diesel wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:06 pm
$5,500 usd
How is that in english pounds
google it
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

bellybash wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 2:14 pm
Diesel wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:21 am We’ve decided that she’s going to leave her stilettos under her desk over the weekend. We’ve always been scared to try it, but we’re willing to experiment. The thought is that the cleaning crew will see them and perhaps they’ll catch someone’s eye. My wife said she’s not familiar with the weekend cleaning crew, but during the week it’s usually 1 person that comes in, so hopefully it’ll be 1 guy over the weekend and he finds my wife’s heels. We’re going to miss them these next 2 days
Can't wait to see how this goes. Was thinking about your wife while fucking my girl just now. Shes in the shower, I came on for a fix :twisted:
She wore flip flops home that she had in her car. She placed her Carries nicely next to her desk on the outside of it so anyone walking down the hall past her office can clearly see them. Whoever comes in to clean over the weekend will have to move them in order to vacuum. The plan is set, we’ll see if it works. My wife also mentioned she thinks IT guys come in randomly over the weekends to do back-ups and updates to their computer systems, so maybe we’ll get a hit with that too. We fucked the second she got home we were both so turned on by our plan, even if it seems unlikely it’ll actually happen, we still fantasize about it as if there’s a random cleaning guy with his dick buried deep into the toebox pumping his shaft in and out over my wife’s toe prints as he blows his load all over the insides. That would be a dream come true.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I am very anxious to see the result.
I hope the guy sees the shoes and has fun in them. :wink:
al.mullen46

Post by al.mullen46 »

Hey diesel. It doesn’t have to be a fantasy. I’d be glad to come over and cum her heels if you’re nearby. I am in New Jersey
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

I don't know a red blooded man that wouldn't fuck them if left alone with them. I think it has a good chance of working. Can;t wait to find out.
Diesel

Post by Diesel »

al.mullen46 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:27 pm Hey diesel. It doesn’t have to be a fantasy. I’d be glad to come over and cum her heels if you’re nearby. I am in New Jersey
We’re in the Beverly Hills area in CA.
converseaddict

Post by converseaddict »

stunning girl and feet, btw if i saw her heels under her desk id cum all over them!