Cumming High Heel Court Shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Pointy stiletto heels!

Post by Slinkyheels »

aldonis wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:54 am Great ! thanks
You’re welcome. I hope you like these beautiful high heeled loafers. They got me rock hard in an instant as they’re so damn sexy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 4:02 pm
aldonis wrote: Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:54 am Great ! thanks
You’re welcome. I hope you like these beautiful high heeled loafers. They got me rock hard in an instant as they’re so damn sexy!
They made me hard too I want ago
lefsar

Post by lefsar »

You arr so lucky cause you have your wife that likes patent stiletto heels. Put some pics with your wifes legs.
lk132

Mine

Post by lk132 »

Mine
Last edited by lk132 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
imurqtee

Post by imurqtee »

Are you willing to sell the asos strappy heels in your first post
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

imurqtee wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:10 pm Are you willing to sell the asos strappy heels in your first post
I would be but I’m afraid I’ve passed them on already. Although they’re gorgeous I can’t keep all on my collection due to space. I do however have a Top 20 favourite pairs that I’ll keep in my collection forever!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:53 pm
imurqtee wrote: Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:10 pm Are you willing to sell the asos strappy heels in your first post
I would be but I’m afraid I’ve passed them on already. Although they’re gorgeous I can’t keep all on my collection due to space. I do however have a Top 20 favourite pairs that I’ll keep in my collection forever!
Would love to see them all out on display!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I’ve been wanking with too many pairs of peep toes, Mary Janes, wedges and boots so I thought it was about time for a classic court shoe session. I hope you all like this set of pics. The pretty bow on this pair made me feel particularly horny!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

After shagging lots of pairs of peep-toes, Wedges, Strappy shoes and boots I thought it was about time to add another session with a classic pair of court shoes. What is it about a pair of shoes that have a dainty little bow? That makes any pair worthy of a good wank session!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

nice shoes! keep up the good work!