Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

johnson90

Re: Women's shoes getting cummed while wearing them

Post by johnson90 »

Adversary wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:09 am
johnson90 wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:53 am
Adversary wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 12:43 pm
johnson90 wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:40 am
Adversary wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:35 pm It's a fucking shoe being cummed on you fat piece of shit. I hope you get the coronavirus fuckwhit.
Yeah that's right, and that belongs in a shoe cumming thread. Man go fuck yourself, you should Stfu cause i m telling the truth, you should get outta here cause you posting offtopic clips, i never did!
So stop that shit you imbred fagot, or i will post some shit like teletubbies clips, you are ruining this cant you see it? Start your own thread if you dont like feet getting cummed while wearing shoes!!!!!
Fuck off snowflake. If you're that offended over a fucking link then the internet ain't for you bitch. Gtfo
I explained it already, if you cant stick to the topic, you should go and start your own thread..its simple...just post links from videos where feet getting cummed while wearing shoes, bitch!
Just stfu faggot. You ain't changing shit so fuck off.
Your mind is fucking childish, im not much older than u r..iif i was in your Situation i d say ok sorry i will post some good stuff, or i ll start my own thread cause im not into this. but OMG u r a fucking pigheaded dumb kid!!!
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

Really? Why you guys dont make or own thread 4 this if you like that so much?
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

Fantastic movies elvis552it!