New girl in my flat

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

rigilover

Re: New girl in my flat

Post by rigilover »

You had cum on these pink shoes before. :mrgreen:
It has dry cum on the insoles and some wear done afterwards by the feet of the delicate owner.
Great photos, thanks to share.
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Beautiful and hot black heels.
They are beseech for a hard cock inside them and giving them the treatment they deserve.

fucks deep and stretches the soft leather almost until it tears. :twisted:
oppositeside

Post by oppositeside »

Wish to see more pal.. Nice job
foofoot

Post by foofoot »

bcnfootlover3 wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 2:28 pm And I’ve found a new one for the collection! The green ones are new, no smell my bad... but this ones have a little sweat scent that amazes me...
Def load these up and leave the mess there - and share pics
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

She’s still moving and everyday is a surprise... look at that!! I don’t have enough cum to fill all this heels... I wish I had liters to cover all this paradise!
Last edited by bcnfootlover3 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:17 am, edited 4 times in total.
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

And I’ve just found this in the street... This is my fucking month, never been that lucky!
Last edited by bcnfootlover3 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Uhhhwtf

Post by Uhhhwtf »

those black mules next to the green ones would look so hot with a load over them
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Oohhh you did exactly what I would have done with those white sandals. I call it a toe loop sandal jerk. It feels so nice. Can't wait to see what you will do with your new found pink wedges!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Street finds are the best!!
I'd turn those orphaned shoes into your personal cum dumpsters !
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

Update!! Was amazing to cum inside those fancy heels... I felt them like silk for my dick!
Last edited by bcnfootlover3 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 11:18 am, edited 2 times in total.