Cumming Mary Jane shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ninewestfan

Re: Cumming Mary Jane shoes!

Post by ninewestfan »

Very nice!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I don’t know why patent shoes are so adorable to f**k. There’s something about the shinyness of the upper that feels so sexy. This double strap pair of Mary Janes from New Look felt amazing!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Your cock wearing that Maryjane—Extremely gorgeous! Incredibly beautiful
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

ninewestfan wrote: Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:02 pm Your cock wearing that Maryjane—Extremely gorgeous! Incredibly beautiful
What a compliment; thanks! I hope you like these red ankle strap Mary Janes? You’ll see it was nice and tight as I pushed my cock in next to the block heel. They’re so sexy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sissybrigitta

Post by sissybrigitta »

My tribute to my favorite pair of Mary Janes.
23289360520_94dd419e03_b.jpg
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

sissybrigitta wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:33 am My tribute to my favorite pair of Mary Janes.
They’re adorable. I bet you’d have enjoyed a good long wank with these cute tie-up Mary Janes too? They’re just so cute. Mind you the cum stains on the toes were a pain to clean up after I’d enjoyed them!
nico0071998

Post by nico0071998 »

Slinkyheels wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:23 pm
sissybrigitta wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:33 am My tribute to my favorite pair of Mary Janes.
They’re adorable. I bet you’d have enjoyed a good long wank with these cute tie-up Mary Janes too? They’re just so cute. Mind you the cum stains on the toes were a pain to clean up after I’d enjoyed them!
So so hot 😍
sissybrigitta

Post by sissybrigitta »

I have been wanking like crazy to these Mary Janes, particularly the red pair with the low heel, and the black patent with a tall block heel (swoon!). I love looking at, wearing, and fucking (spunking up) Mary Janes very much.
Lolwtf62

Post by Lolwtf62 »

Wow the last red and black shoes are so hot ! Just noticed this thread, i'll watch it !
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Seeing your cock wearing that maryjane is a glorious fashion look!