Cumming Mary Jane shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Re: Cumming Mary Jane shoes!

Post by Slinkyheels »

Aurélie de Nerval wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:23 pm Incredible, welcome back. I really like this post, would it be possible to make videos? This content is very exciting
Here’s my first video. I’ll try and do a video of me cumming some black, low heel Mary Jane shoes in the New Year. In the meantime enjoy this footage.

https://xhamster.com/videos/purple-sati ... d-13219307
Aurélie de Nerval

Post by Aurélie de Nerval »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 3:01 pm
Aurélie de Nerval wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 7:23 pm Incredible, welcome back. I really like this post, would it be possible to make videos? This content is very exciting
Here’s my first video. I’ll try and do a video of me cumming some black, low heel Mary Jane shoes in the New Year. In the meantime enjoy this footage.

https://xhamster.com/videos/purple-sati ... d-13219307
What a good profile, I will follow it on xhamster, I will be attentive to more content, please do not stop uploading it, it is very exciting
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Very nice video!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Aurélie de Nerval wrote: Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:40 pm What a good profile, I will follow it on xhamster, I will be attentive to more content, please do not stop uploading it, it is very exciting
I’ll make a few more shoe cumming videos in the New Year. In the meantime, here are the pics from my last shoe f**k of 2019! Aren’t these classic, patent MJs just so cute and ‘exciting’ too?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Wamshoes

Post by Wamshoes »

Yes, these are very cute and exciting!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow, hot!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

Wamshoes wrote: Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:32 pm Yes, these are very cute and exciting!
This cute pair of Mary Janes got me pretty excited too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Beautiful! Love the look of your cock wearing that Mary Jane!
mario420mario

Post by mario420mario »

Looking for people to share their daughter sister wife gf etc. If you send me their stuff in the mail like bras underwear or they're high heels I will fuck them and cum if I can keep them and in return you will get custom videos and pictures

kik daxsam
or Facebook me
https://www.facebook.com/JulianAndersonsex420
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

ninewestfan wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:42 pm Beautiful! Love the look of your cock wearing that Mary Jane!
You can see how much my cock enjoyed wearing these gorgeous Mary Janes too! Those pretty bows on the peep toes made them an extra cute pair to cum over.