Nylon smell

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoefucker74

Re: Nylon smell

Post by shoefucker74 »

I used to smell and lick my aunts sandals that she wore with nylons. I'd also use the nylons that she'd worn and smell them while I jacked my cock.
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Thats what gets me going all the time.
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
mr wedge

Post by mr wedge »

mrtickles wrote: Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:32 pm Oh yes! To me thats the best smell......
Business woman in business dress slacks or dress, wearing nylons and office pumps.
Comes home from the office, and your face is just inches away from her shoes......she slowly pops off her heels....you her the nylon swoosh sound and then the sexy, aroma fills your nose.......instant hard on !!!!!!
Her moist nylon foot caresses your face and nose......
Oh yes......that is the best !
The nylon swoosh sound OMG
claudvdb

Post by claudvdb »

Just delicious :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sniff, Fuck, Cum, Repeat :twisted:
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

I agree with the scent! Every time time I see a business type woman wearing a pair of leather closed toe pumps with pantyhose, I know her feet must be baking in sweat knowing she’s been wearing them all day long to work 8-10 hours or so. The smell is incredible and luckily I’ve had the opportunity a few times to indulge in this.
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

gglider00 wrote: Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:46 pm Especially if it was a warm day and her feet had a good long time sweating in pumps. Slightly damp nylons are a huge turn on
Man I couldn’t agree more with your comment. A warm day means good marination in her heels.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

I remember when my MIL lived with me for a few years before getting her own place.
She worked as a sales clerk at the perfume counter at Macy’s in NYC.
Her clothes always smelled so yummy... but her shoes where to die for..!!!! So f-ing hot..! She wore pumps, sandals, peep toes, sling backs... and of course always with nylons... pantyhose and knee highs when wearing her business slacks.
Her shoes smelled so good..!!!
I would cum almost instantaneously whenever I would bury my face in her shoes.....one shoe for my nose to fully sniff and one shoe to be the cum bucket!!!
Many times I would take her worn pantyhose and just spend an hour smelling the foot portion of those nylons....cumming over and over again.
I had to do it when they were both out shopping...otherwise too many questions would arise on why I was in the bathroom for over an hour.....lol
FAStiletto

Post by FAStiletto »

eroticabductor wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:02 am I agree with the scent! Every time time I see a business type woman wearing a pair of leather closed toe pumps with pantyhose, I know her feet must be baking in sweat knowing she’s been wearing them all day long to work 8-10 hours or so. The smell is incredible and luckily I’ve had the opportunity a few times to indulge in this.
This is the reason why there is a market for flight attendants used shoes and pantyhoses. The amount of walking they have to do during their shifts is insane. Imagine the smell of their nyloned feet after a 15+ hours long international flight...
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I too love the smell of well worn nylons. My favorites are ones that have been worn by women that work in a restaurant. They are on their feet all day. Some wear nylons several days in a row. Those are the best. My aunt used to be a waitress and I would often smell her nylons when she wasn't at home. They were wonderful. Sadly she has now passed away.
eroticabductor

Post by eroticabductor »

FAStiletto wrote: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:57 am
eroticabductor wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:02 am I agree with the scent! Every time time I see a business type woman wearing a pair of leather closed toe pumps with pantyhose, I know her feet must be baking in sweat knowing she’s been wearing them all day long to work 8-10 hours or so. The smell is incredible and luckily I’ve had the opportunity a few times to indulge in this.
This is the reason why there is a market for flight attendants used shoes and pantyhoses. The amount of walking they have to do during their shifts is insane. Imagine the smell of their nyloned feet after a 15+ hours long international flight...
Here’s a true story about my encounter with a flight attendant and her feet/shoes.
Two years ago I was looking for well worn heels on the app OfferUp and came across a flight attendant selling her shoes in my area. I messaged her about them and hesitantly asked if she would send pics of her wearing them and to wear them on one last flight before meeting to buy them. Later that week she text me and told me what time she will land and where we can meet which was an IKEA parking lot. She said she would wear her uniform to the meeting place. I was beyond excited as I drove there to meet her. Once there I anxiously waited for her to arrive. I sat there nervous as she pulled up next to me in the parking lot and I told her to come sit in my car. When she got out my jaw dropped as I see this beautiful American Airlines flight attendant step out. I was speechless. She sat in my car in the passenger seat and we made small talk. Her perfume scent filled my car and I couldn’t keep my eyes off her nylon legs and heels. I asked her if I can take off her heels, she giggled and said sure. She swung her legs over and put her feet in my lap. As we continued small talk about her flight I was running my hands up and down her nylon legs to her shoes. I could feel the warmth coming from her black leather heels. It was a struggle to contain my erection but I somehow managed to keep it hidden. I then asked if I can give her a foot massage and kiss her feet and she said she would like that. I was in awe and couldn’t believe this was actually happening. I bent over and kissed her legs from her knees down to her shoes and her Nylon legs smelled amazing. I slowed down and really took my sweet time kissing the rope of her feet and her heels. As I slowly removed her one shoe I had my nose right there and her warm sweaty scent immediately hit my nose. I took off both heels and couldn’t help but to smell them right in front of her. I made it this far so I wasn’t going back. She asked if I liked the smell and I stuttered telling her how amazing they smell. Her toes were painted red and looked so sexy through her pantyhose! Her feet were very warm and moist just like her shoes. I rubbed and kissed her feet and toes taking in the scent. I held her feet together with her soles on my face and just inhaled and licked her sweaty feet like I was in heaven. I told her she fulfilled my fantasy and a few minute later we parted ways. The whole drive home I couldn’t stop smelling my hands. Her feet smelled of sweaty leather mixed with a hint of her perfume. This was a night I’d never EVER forget. Here’s some pics of her shoes;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.