Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Tormented toes in tight shoes and boots

Post by italianboots »

Not sure what it is about these BCBG's........but they full on torment my girls feet.....always have, she thinks it's the angle or position of the heel??

They are a size smaller than she normally wears as well.......you can see how much the toebox has stretched out :)

So anyways......she wore them to work for 'grocery shopping night' last week.........wow.....that was a girl with sore feet night for sure!! I loved watching her stand at the checkout in them while we waited, all day in the office, then an hours shopping and then a good 10 minutes standing in line at the checkout........this little cock teasers feet were on FIRE :D :D

My girl dosent generally swear or use bad language......but the walk through the carpark was fantastic 'oh fuck my feet are killing me, these damn shoes are torture.......oooohhhhhhh the balls of my feet are just on fre'

She jumps in the car and 'pry's' them off to a nice long 'ooooooooohhhhhhh aaahhhhhh my poor feet!!!!!'
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Love that she wears these to work and shopping. I never see these women in heels like this! Bet she looks amazing.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Very nice, sexy Heels and a good job :-)
Jellybeanxx

Post by Jellybeanxx »

So....all you boys are just full of advice for italianboots.....

Make JB wear shoes that are to tight...
Make her wear her heels all day and then march her round the market in them!
Put more cum inside JB's shoes so she has to squish around in sticky shoes all day...
Put sticky gooy mushy stuff all inside her favorite shoes and boots!
Put something sharp and uncomfortable in her shoe to torture her a little bit more!

Honestly!!.....it's not like italianboots needs any more encouragement, he's a total rat with my shoes already.

Now I wonder if you boys would be so cheeky to me - if it was a certain part of your anatomy, rather than this poor courgette under my feet!

JB xx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I’m guilty JB for want to put squishy stuff inside your boots & heels:)....but not tight or sharpe things in your heels! I couldn’t have your gorgeous feet getting hurt :)....but I would absolutely have to admit, that there would be nothing sexier then having your feet in heels, lotioned up giving a Heeljob :)
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

HO-LY FUK!

Than you JB... Thank you!

Now with your boots please... lol
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

.....for the vegetarians out there...... :lol:
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Her commentary on "not" giving me a foot job... Came back for seconds today ;)
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I vote you burn them and spread the ashes in the garden.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

I freaking LOVE my cock teasing girl friend!!!

........I wish I'd got pics of her standing in one high heel with the other in her hand using a screwdriver to screw the tormentors in a little.........was just priceless :D

........the smell of those sweaty Nikes, had had them on all day and we were just back from an hour long walk when these were taken........my fucking senses were just overloaded......smelling her feet as I removed her sneaks and put her heels on, watching her shifting her weight and shuffling round in those cock achingly gorgeous heels....listening to the click clacking as she marched up and down on the tiles in front of me all evening......

I can tell ya boys....I was in HEAVEN :D