Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

AmyHeels

Re: Shoe Buyer, Shoe Fucker - pics and stories

Post by AmyHeels »

Cute shoes,,,, I can't read the brands. What size are they? What country are you in ?
Gee, I leave my keys with my cute neighbor when I go on vacation. Now I wonder what he is doing in my apartment :) I wish he would just ask me to play with my heels. I would love to give him a shoe job or 10 :)
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

Love it!! More please!! Did you cum the Aldo sandals?
sassige

Post by sassige »

This is one of the best threads I have come across on here! Can't believe this doesn't have more attention. I just hope it has enough for you to keep posting. You definitely have a new follower!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

Post by ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker »

Thanks guys. I will upload more pics at 10am tomorrow GMT +2
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

sassige wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 3:05 pm This is one of the best threads I have come across on here! Can't believe this doesn't have more attention. I just hope it has enough for you to keep posting. You definitely have a new follower!
You and I both cannot understand it - 17000-odd views! like not even 20 replies? 1 pages of good stuff! I wonder if it is my name and title. And I see some of the other threads that push mine down daily and I am like - WTF! Is this really what is left in the group???

I wanna post - and let's be honest - vanity is the name of the game - hell if I had great responses I would be posting EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Infact I encourage people who are serioulsy into the stuff to PM me kik details or whatsapp and we can keep the conversations going (no a holes please)
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

ZaraSandals wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 1:51 pm Love it!! More please!! Did you cum the Aldo sandals?
Unfortunately, I was SO scared to get caught or be implicated by DNA one day, I did not. I came either on the floor next to them or on the under/sole.
WAS SO PARANOID!
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

AmyHeels wrote: Mon Sep 30, 2019 7:07 am Cute shoes,,,, I can't read the brands. What size are they? What country are you in ?
Gee, I leave my keys with my cute neighbor when I go on vacation. Now I wonder what he is doing in my apartment :) I wish he would just ask me to play with my heels. I would love to give him a shoe job or 10 :)

6s and 7s.

South Africa

Rubi, Spring, Aldo, Guess etc
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

JackZeroSixFour wrote: Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:51 pm More pics of the first ones you cummed pls ;)
Here you go...

You will see the one on the left is wet - i sucked it so much to try and get as much crud and flavour from it.

now i know she has no cameras and she didnt suspect anything, i hope she goes on vacay again soon!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heelboy214

Post by Heelboy214 »

Good stuff ...

Hope you can add more pictures I fuck my wifes shoes also in the mornings .. never took pictures but I used tooo other thing is there was 1 member on shoesession that made my life very hard for me still wonder who he is .

But anyway he is the same persone as me if he is on this website anyway .. so yeah hope you post some more pictures .. and we can swap and chat but like I said im here and I love worn smelly shoes from sexy old and young women .

Have a great one man
ShoeBuyer_ShoeFucker

I have no idea what you said. But welcome to the thread