Patent leather heels

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

radared1

Patent leather heels

Post by radared1 »

Prior to the covid virus coming here, we had access to adult video and book stores. I decided to check it out and found the store full of movies to rent or buy and magazines and paper back books to buy. In the back of the store there were rooms you could go in and watch a big tv with at least 200 movies, and they were in categories so you could watch what ever floats your boat.
I did not see the lights about the doors, red meant it was occupied and green empty. I walked down the isle to the end room and opened the door. It has a lock on it but it was not on, and it was occupied. The man in there had on thigh high nylons and black patent cum fuck me pumps, I said sorry I did not know it was occupied. He said if you want to come in then join me. I told him how excited I was to see the patent leather shoes. He then invited me to join him jacking off and I was welcome to cum on his heels.
Long story short, it did not take long with me and I shot all over his shoes. I wish the virus was history so I could go back and show him my sexy black patent leather pumps. :D