My aunts feet

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Bobdylan777

My aunts feet

Post by Bobdylan777 »

My aunt has the nicest feet and hottest heels. All I think about when I see her is fucking her perfect feet. Here’s a shot I got away with taking.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TheEdwardEric

Re: My aunts feet

Post by TheEdwardEric »

great shot
Texxx

Post by Texxx »

I would love to find out how her stockings smelled
sneaksniffer

Post by sneaksniffer »

Please tell us you have access to her shoes or pantyhose? I've wanted to put my aunt on her back and suck her sexy pink toes while fucking her senseless since the first time I saw her. Tell us more about her
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Love the black tights and white toes!
solelicker38

Post by solelicker38 »

Beautiful pictures I love seeing the toes through the black tights delicious 😋 thank you
droid1959

Post by droid1959 »

There is a unique sexiness to tights over painted toenails, where the material stretches and lets more toe color show through. It accents the toes nicely. My wife (then girlfriend) wore black tights (no panties, good girl) and sexy wedge sandals to a family gathering once. My eyes were on her red painted toes showing through all day. When back at her apartment I made her squat over my face on the kitchen floor, and I ate her pussy through the tights until I reached up and pulled the crotch panel to my teeth to rip it open. A bit more licking to get her good and wet, then bent over the kitchen table to fuck her through the tights while looking at her painted toenails peeking through.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

I absolutely love aunt's. Brings back memories
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Love her hose wouldn’t mind getting ahold of those babies