So I messaged a shoe seller

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lolcat11

So I messaged a shoe seller

Post by lolcat11 »

Hey all, long time lurker here but really wanted to get this off my chest. I pretty much keep my shoe/foot fetish to myself since, even though it's literally one of the most common fetishes, it's still super awkward and taboo to talk about. Especially in my country (Bulgaria).

I usually browse the ad listings for used shoes that people put up for sale, just to see what stuff they wear haha. I stumbled upon a seller who has quite an intriguing collection, a big one too, of mostly thigh high boots. In the pictures, she looks to be wearing super sexy net stockings and has one of the cutest and most beautiful legs I've ever seen. She also appears to be taking the pictures of the shoes herself, which sort of leads me to believe that she may not actually be in a relationship, but that's a far guess anyway. The seller also seems to be in my vicinity.

And this stupid idea came into my head. I guess those boots and perfect legs got to me, but I just HAD to message her and say something. I tried super hard to not sound weird or cringy, but I probably failed. I mean, from her collection and the clothes she wore in the pictures, I would think she might also have a thing for shoes, and not just in the 'normal sense'. I told her that I really liked the collection she's got and that she seemed to have a beautiful figure. And if she would like help with taking the pictures from a 3rd person view I could help out. I also inserted a sly joke of willing to 'clean' her collection. Also mentioned that I'm in the vicinity and my age, 23, so hopefully I wouldn't come out too rapey.

She's seen the message but hasn't replied, and frankly, I don't think she will. For all I know, I probably made her feel super awkward :(. I'd also love to buy a pair or two from her but I really have nowhere to 'hide' them.

But yeah. I sometimes hate having this fetish. I wish I was just into butts or boobs, since those come with every girl :/

Thanks for listening, really needed to get this off my chest.
Bootsandpumps

Post by Bootsandpumps »

Last edited by Bootsandpumps on Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Done here, out of order
cylan

Re: So I messaged a shoe seller

Post by cylan »

Hi Lolcat11 ! I have a huge fetish for female sneakers, ballet slippers, and footwear with soft sole (ballet slippers, for example). You're right: it's very difficult to tell anyone about this! It's our secret! That's why, sometimes the best solution is to talk frankly about it! The girl will understand... or not! But anyway you will know! :wink: I've had, by the past, a girlfriend who understood my fetish very well. I felt stupid for keeping my fetish secret for long because before that I didn't dare to tell her!..
realservitude

Re: So I messaged a shoe seller

Post by realservitude »

I've bought used shoes from many girls--both online and locally. Unless girls are specifically targeting guys with fetishes, they won't respond well (or at all) to any hint of sexual innuendo. The "normal" girls expect to sell their shoes to other girls. But me being a guy has never been an issue with anyone I've bought from. The trick is to be brief and only talk about the shoes. I know it's not as fun, but these girls are only trying to sell their shoes and it's just business for them.

In your case I would have arranged to buy a pair from her. Since you're local it would be reasonable to make an in-person exchange. From there it would be up to you to put your best foot forward (metaphorically) and find out if you could do anything else to help.