Hotel boss' shoes scare

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dages46

Hotel boss' shoes scare

Post by dages46 »

So i work at a hotel doing nightshift and when wandering around board (nothing happens at night) i noticed the sales manager's door was open so i decided to peek in and saw these beutiful high heel sandals and i took one to try on. So while trying to put it on my foot wouldn't go in so i gave up and put them back what i didn't know was one of the bosses was watching and when i left the room the phone rang and it was one of the bosses....... I almost had an heart attack but just my luck he only saw me leaving or saw the door open and asked me about it so i gave him sone bs excuse but what it turned out to be he called because the rooms were open not because of me. Oh you don't know how happy i am and how sick i feel that my boss almost caught me being a perv.
WOAH
kong56

Re: Hotel boss' shoes scare

Post by kong56 »

dages46 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:25 pm So i work at a hotel doing nightshift and when wandering around board (nothing happens at night) i noticed the sales manager's door was open so i decided to peek in and saw these beutiful high heel sandals and i took one to try on. So while trying to put it on my foot wouldn't go in so i gave up and put them back what i didn't know was one of the bosses was watching and when i left the room the phone rang and it was one of the bosses....... I almost had an heart attack but just my luck he only saw me leaving or saw the door open and asked me about it so i gave him sone bs excuse but what it turned out to be he called because the rooms were open not because of me. Oh you don't know how happy i am and how sick i feel that my boss almost caught me being a perv.
Close one! Over the last 12 years of perving, I've had some close calls myself
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
dages46

Post by dages46 »

kong56 wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:15 am
dages46 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:25 pm So i work at a hotel doing nightshift and when wandering around board (nothing happens at night) i noticed the sales manager's door was open so i decided to peek in and saw these beutiful high heel sandals and i took one to try on. So while trying to put it on my foot wouldn't go in so i gave up and put them back what i didn't know was one of the bosses was watching and when i left the room the phone rang and it was one of the bosses....... I almost had an heart attack but just my luck he only saw me leaving or saw the door open and asked me about it so i gave him sone bs excuse but what it turned out to be he called because the rooms were open not because of me. Oh you don't know how happy i am and how sick i feel that my boss almost caught me being a perv.
Close one! Over the last 12 years of perving, I've had some close calls myself
yeah i hate close calls tbh
WOAH
Brevelyn

Post by Brevelyn »

I would think the lost & found box, would net you some action.
dages46

Post by dages46 »

Brevelyn wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 12:49 am
dages46 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:25 pm So i work at a hotel doing nightshift and when wandering around board (nothing happens at night) i noticed the sales manager's door was open so i decided to peek in and saw these beautiful high heel sandals and i took one to try on. So while trying to put it on, my foot wouldn't go in so i gave up and put them back what i didn't know was one of the bosses was watching and when i left the room the phone rang and it was one of the bosses....... I almost had an heart attack but just my luck he only saw me leaving or saw the door open and asked me about it so i gave him some bs excuse but what it turned out to be he called because the rooms were open not because of me. Oh you don't know how happy i am and how sick i feel that my boss almost caught me being a perv.
I would think the lost & found box, would net you some action.
nope i check every shift for anything good sadly only junk the only bags from women are full of food
WOAH