One more introduction

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

BareFoot Rose

One more introduction

Post by BareFoot Rose »

Hi! So I'm introducing myself to the forums that seem interesting. I hope this doesn't count as spamming.
As I've said in some of the others I'm new and exploring this.
I'm from Alabama. I grew up on and now run the family farm. I spent my summers traveling the powwow trail with my mother where I danced and taught a little dancing as well.
I am an average country girl. Nothing fancy.
I prefer to be barefoot but I like wearing and looking at some shoes. I really enjoy the feel of buckskin, furry slippers, silk.
My boyfriend is into feet so, with his guidance, gave him a foot job and learned I really really like my feet played with.
It has made me wonder what else I might like... so here I am.
I have zero clue how to go about things, so please bare with me. :lol:
lordviros

Re: One more introduction

Post by lordviros »

What a great story. Welcome. I'd love to give you a pair of my sneakers to model. That would be so cute
BareFoot Rose

Post by BareFoot Rose »

lordviros wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2018 6:33 am What a great story. Welcome. I'd love to give you a pair of my sneakers to model. That would be so cute
Thank you! I'm glad to be here. I have big feet for a woman. Would they fit?
lordviros

Post by lordviros »

I ear about a 10.5 mens. Just got some new nikes in. I used to have a girlfriend who loved stealing my sneakers to wear for her own. She wore a women's 11. At first I thought it was annoying because she would only take my new ones and break them in. Later it became something that was really cute. Just thought It would be neat to send you a pair to wear around for a while.

Thank you! I'm glad to be here. I have big feet for a woman. Would they fit?
[/quote]