Celebrity heels with toe cleavage.

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Celebrity heels with toe cleavage.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

This is the start of a post that I love; toe cleavage showing celebs. Everyone is welcome to add pics but please stick with the toe cleavage theme and only women, no cross dressers or men in heels pics please.
To start with, the lovely Rachel Riley. I have a few pics of her and so she will be a familiar sight on here.
Enjoy.
riley.jpg
riley1.jpg
riley1a.jpg
riley1b.jpg
countdown1.jpg
countdown1a.jpg
countdown1b.jpg
countdown1c.jpg
countdown1d.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Re: Celebrity heels with toe cleavage.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Today's Toe Cleavage Queen is British singer Lily Allen.
Okay, she may not be everyone's cup of tea, she's opinionated, in your face, quite aggressive at times but she has the following qualities.
First of all she has nice feet, her toes are cute and not bony or long or man-like. She clearly looks after her feet.
Secondly she wears heels with lots of toe cleavage on show as these pics testify, her foot arch is there for all to see and she has such nice legs that drop down to her sexy feet that curve down inside her sexy shoes.
This is the first part of my Lily set and I'm sure you'll all find them appealing.
This is her in concert, I have saturated this because her shoes are sexy, her feet so kissable, and I can simply look at them for hours.
Enjoy.
lily1a.jpg
lily1b.jpg
lily1c.jpg
lily1d.jpg
lily1e.jpg
lily1f.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

More Lily.
What I love about these pics is her toe cleavage, the shots from the side where you can see her sexy legs and her foot as it slopes into her heels. She walks effortlessly in them and confidently and that is what is so erotic about these pictures. I could quite easily kneel before her and cum on those shoes, her toes and smear it on her feet and on her heel.
I do like to see women walk in mud in heels as well and I would cum in bucket loads to see Lily in mud in these shoes.
Enjoy.
lily1g.jpg
lily1h.jpg
lily1j.jpg
lily1l.jpg
lily1p.jpg
lily1v.JPG
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

Lovely photos. 2 amazing goddesses but i would choose to worship at lilys perfect heels. You are right, walking in those heels woth confidence is so erotic
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Sophiestevens wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:53 am Lovely photos. 2 amazing goddesses but i would choose to worship at lilys perfect heels. You are right, walking in those heels woth confidence is so erotic
Completely agree, Lily is so sexy in her heels. She has a very chav style but I find that really sexy about her as she has really nice feet and is attractive, but she also has attitude and that chav style with Louboutins is sexy as fuck.