Does anyone secretively film their wife in heels?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Does anyone secretively film their wife in heels?

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

As someone who has been obsessed with heels since a child I have bounced from one thing to the next regarding getting off on shoes. For me it is the foot in the shoe but I will always settle for the shoe on its own and imagine the owners foot in it.
I have fucked my mother's shoes and boots when I started, I have taken the neighbours shoes when they were left out in the garden by her daughter who had been playing with them, stolen shoes and boots from porches, from places I have delivered, cum in flatmates heels, fucked a neighbour's heels after being allowed to look after their house, had so many of my mother-in-law's shoes and boots, there's probably more but at this moment I cannot remember them all.
For me it is the adrenaline rush of taking them, or spending time in their house and going through their shoes at my leisure, to know that they spend time where I am laid with their shoes and I imagine them there whilst I fuck their heels. I have fucked my mother-in-law's heels whilst she is downstairs and it gives me such a high and the most perfect climax ever.
So, my wife has some very nice heels, some I have bought for her and some she has bought. For years I have imagined making love to her whilst she wears her heels but it took such a long time to suggest that she wears her shoes that when it happened, it was the best sex ever. But it is not enough now, I want to film her in her heels, shoeplaying as she does. She is like her mother with the shoeplaying.
Anyway, my wife has always known I have a thing for her feet but they are off limits as they are too ticklish so wearing her heels creates a barrier of which I am all too happy to kiss. One day I noticed that she had taken a picture of her foot in a pair of heels I bought from Office, I don't know why but she did and I could just see a little toe cleavage. I had a good wank over that and it was exhilarating that I was masturbating over a picture of my wife's foot in a high heeled shoe. So for a wedding we were going to she came downstairs wearing a T bar pair of heels and so that she could see how good she looked I took a picture. I masturbated over that one too. Then I filmed her wearing in a new pair of heels for that very same wedding, she was shoeplaying and leaning back on the heel, rolling the shoe around on the heel... I took two videos and they are still a massive turn on.
The last time I filmed her was when she went out with her friend, those were the T bar shoes that had mucus on the heel tip and a lot of cum stains on the outside. The fact that she was walking around in shoes that had cum inside and outside plus mucus was such a turn on that I just had to film her waiting to leave. She circled her foot, wiggled it, moved it around so much that I just wanted to get down on my knees and smother them in kisses and cum on them there and then. Instead I waited for her to come home, I filmed her walking back inside the house and taking them off but somewhere along the line the filming failed; that would have been a stunning video.
So now I want to film her in her red stilettos, crossed legs and wearing her stockings.
I have my phone to set up nearby and my bridge camera which I am going to leave rolling, I hope to catch her sexy shoes and feet and legs for my private time. For me the idea that it is secret is a naughty thing to do and a serious no-no if she caught me. Add to that the fact that i am masturbating over a woman I sleep with is something almost voyeuristic and dangerous.
So, is there anyone else out there who loves to secretly film their wife in her heels?
Hornyshoelover

Re: Does anyone secretively film their wife in heels?

Post by Hornyshoelover »

any pics or vids to share?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Tonight I will try to film my wife in her stilettos, I have a plan and hope to get a good video..
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I use to film my gf's when we were out for coffee or breakfast & sitting opposite her! Watching her feet in heels or little flats as she would roll her feet around lots & her arch areas would open up a little was a big turn on for me! I've had a few gf's that didn't mind me caressing theirs legs & feet under the table when their legs are crossed:) it was always nice slowly running my fingers along the side of my gf's foot & then slowly into the arch area of her heels! I've even had a few gf's that would let me slip stuff into their heels or boots while out in public as long as no could tell what I was doing! :) slipping coins into their shoes was fun, so was pushing grapes & strawberries lol.....
My last gf had the smallest & cutest feet & let me put stuff into her heels & boots all the time :) even go to make love to her with a whole banana inside each of her high heel boots she wears to her corporate job! & sucking it off her toes after :) but she was not happy finding out that I was cummins inside her boots & heels when she was not around!
It was bcos of her feet in her heels & boots that would turn me on is why I was doing it, she didn't like it! I was still attracted to her in every other way looks, her personality, this was just a added bonus, but then sneaking pics of her feet in heels & boots just became the norm!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

That sounds sexy as fuck, Atlas! I love the idea of putting a banana in her shoes and then making love to her. That's something I would love to do to my wife but she has drawn a line at any food going in her shoes, she certainly doesn't want me cumming in her shoes and putting any coins in there.
However, I do cum in a pair of shoes she has because the stains cannot be seen but the sole is sticky and I know it's there. I prefer to cum ON the shoes so that the stains are noticeable, mainly om the heel and along the line of the sole so it looks like she has stepped in something. I did this on my mother in law's shoes once, a little stain on the sole near the open toe and even one inner arch side stain that I always enjoyed looking at when she came round wearing those shoes. I am going to begin leaving food on the floor so she steps in it and one thing I'm looking to do is convince her to wear her heels whilst making love to her in some woods whilst they sink in the mud.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

It was totally sexy :) she let me put a banana inside each of her high heel boots zip them up & walk her to the lounge :) the sound it made squishing in her boots bare foot made her laugh but sexy as hell fucking her!! Ya have to make it playful & fun, work up to it :) worship her feet, massage them, buy her nice heels, compliment her legs in heels! I was lucky I guess my ex's had nice legs in heels & boots....
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas, it sounds as if we are on the same page here!
I think one of the best ways to enhance a sex life is to film your wife/girlfriend, and if you find her sexy on film in her heels and you can masturbate over her then that is an extra dimension worth exploring.
I have developed a thing for flats as well which I never thought I would, mainly because so many women shoeplay with them and many have such a good toe cleavage.
Well, tonight I'm setting up a camera or two and I'm going to capture her feet in those red shoes, but to share it with others would take away the personal enjoyment, the secret voyeurism of the moment that only I see.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate your missing out! Weather it's flats, heels or boots it has never wrecked my gf's shoes! My gf knows I clean them up for her once we have finished & it's like it never happened! Jump on you tube & type in " christen my patent leather heels" :) thats a friend of mine who loves her feet being touched & so I talked her into putting stuff into her heels & wearing them lol :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas, you have convinced me to try the idea of putting something in my wife's heels.
Tonight she is going to dress up in her stockings and basque and that means her sexy red high heels will be worn, heels that will contain a fly or two from the window sills. I have a thing for women stepping in gross stuff in their heels, especially if the disgusting thing they step in sticks to the shoe at the side and/or on the heel.
My mil used to have a habit of stepping in things in her heels, usually wet mud but one time she had stepped in dog poo in her high heel boots. I spotted it when she came round to my house a few days before we were due to go round to her mothers for easter. When I first spotted it I didn't have much time with them but at the easter lunch I noticed she was wearing them as she arrived. She left them in the spare bedroom and it just so happened that I had bad tooth ache (truly) and I asked if I could have a lay down for an hour in the spare bedroom. I couldn't believe she had not noticed the poo on the sole of her boot, it was on the sole where it rises up to the heel and it had grass in it and was on the seam between the sole and the side of her boot. I cum so much with that and then had a good look when she picked them up to pull on and leave later on. I could see the poo on the boot as she wore them and I had a huge urge to cum on them again whilst she wore them!
So anyway, I'm going to place a fly or two in her shoes and she how I get on. I'll let you know in due course and try and get some pictures.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

You know what, do what I did at the start with my girlfriend, hide little love notes in her heels & boots! Those little sticky post it notes, write little love messages & stick it inside her heels, but so to look at you cannot see it, & maybe when she slips them on she won't feel it straight away & feels & finds it later, it'll be a sweet surprise! Once I put a note in her work high heel boots, in her right boot, stuck it right up in the toe area & in her other boot I put 2 dead cockroaches, squished them up in her toes area! Then during the day asked if she found my note :) when she said no I said it's in your left boot, but that's where the cockroaches where lol....
Once she knows & likes the little love notes, then add rose petals :) I did that once & wrote the women I love should walk on rose petals for the day, & I hinted to her to leave them in her boots & so she did :) & I made sure I put lots in her boots! Lol....make it romantic & work up to playful:) send her a romantic text whiles she's at work, telling her what you want to do! I did that to my gf....added in & while your sitting on the kitchen bench, your sexy legs crossed wearing those sexy black heels, I'm going to grab a strawberry, run in down your leg, across the top of your foot, till I get to the arch area of your heels, where I'm going to slowly push it inside your heels, so when I pick you up off the bench & walk you to the bedroom, it'll squish inside your heels where I'll have the pleasure of sucking it off your cute toes b4 or after making love to you!! :) she loved it & let me do it:)....not just there but out in a restaurant under the table, at the movies even at a friends place! :)
If you want & like putting stuff inside her boots & heels then make it playful, romantic & always compliment her legs in heels or how she looks! Did you look up that vid on YouTube??