Does anyone secretively film their wife in heels?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Does anyone secretively film their wife in heels?

Post by Atlas »

It's funny hey, men & women know that heels can dress up any outfit, & make it look professional or sexy, & just because a guy wants to see his partner dress up in the bedroom wether it be sexy little bra & nickers or high heels it's all for show, what's the big deal. So how are you going to lead your mrs thru mud & puddles? As soon as she think it's getting a little muddy, it sounds like she's not going to be up for getting mud & water filling her heels!? Ya might have to give her a foot spar & massage her feet after to entice her to do that?!.
Have you put the little love notes & rose petals in her heels or boots yet?? Ya have to get her use to you liking & putting nice stuff in her heels! Make it sweet & romantic, other wise the messy stuff won't come!
But if the muddy heels thing happens take pics :) I want to see it & how much she gets inside her heels :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Well...
With the muddy thing, I am going to take her out for a nice meal, give her all the wine she wants and then (I will be under the legal limit btw) I will drive out to a nice little spot I know and she will change her new black heels for the red ones. Now, she won't wear the red heels as an everyday pair as she doesn't like pointy shoes due to how they (can) destroy the feet. So the red pair are quite disposable in a way that we can trash them and she won't sob over the state of them. This bodes well as I like heels with a little scuffing. So she will change to the red pair in the belief that we are going to a dry spot in the trees where no one goes and fuck against a tree.
So,, the journey will be a concrete path from where we park, it will be muddy in places but not thick, deep mud, just random patches from the farmer's vehicles. We will have two options once we reach the top of the path; we can either go left down a grassy path or six feet further and walk along a tarmac path parallel to the grassy path.
The grassy path will have random muddy puddles, may even be really muddy in the centre. It leads to a grove of trees where the ground is soft and prone to waterlogging. Here is the best place for sex as no one EVER goes there, it is too creepy and remote.
The other path leads to another fork in the road, straight up takes you to the woods proper and the right turn takes you out into the wilds. The right turn is too much walking and some of it is on an incline whereas the other option is a less muddier walk and a roll in the woods is magnificent; I know.
So, she'll have already committed by this time and with the aid of my hand she will make it to whichever location safely. Now, she's already warmed to the idea that wearing heels makes a woman reach climax quicker and with a more satisfying high than without. The logic behind this is that when a woman reaches climax her feet are in the decline position just like when they are in heels. Mix alcohol with an evening of seductive talk, put her in a dress that makes her look and feel sexy. give her shoes that make her bottom wiggle and promote confidence and then make love out in the open air... I predict that she will love the experience and want it again.
When my wife wears heels out for dinner she has this air of confidence about her, she knows that to me she looks and walks ultra sexy and that fills her with ambition, an ambition to wear them more often because she gets such undivided attention from me. Fucking in the woods is so different from in the bedroom in terms of its daring, the new environment where every sound could be anything or anyone and that promotes a sexual feeling of voyeurism. Dressed in heels and feeling dirty in more ways than one just adds a new dimension to a sex life. I feel she will respond more favourably to this than, with all due respect, pouring things into her shoes. A dirty muddy path in the dead of night is adventurous and mysterious, sort of like roleplay.
So, how will I capture this? The camera phone is a wonderful thing, it has a flashlight to light the way and my wife will be very grateful for this as she can avoid the really deep mud. However, the light coming from my camera phone will not just be lighting the way, it will be filming the way as well. I will activate the camera with light and aim it at her feet, stopping every so often to look at the mess of her heels and shining the light/filming them in all their messy glory. And if they get scuffed, who cares? For me that will be an extra as when next she wears them they will be cleaned and worn in bed so that I can see their damage.
And yes I will offer to wash her feet when we get home, a little bonus for me.
I haven't put love notes and petals in her shoes yet, no. I am leaving that for when I but her a new pair of black patent heels for our night out, they will be the lure and a token of my love and affection for her and her feet. Great idea though, definitely not forgotten about that trick.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Any updates mate??
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 11:42 pm Any updates mate??
Okay, so last week I slipped a slug in her shoe and left it all day. It started out at the toe and crawled up to the heel arch at the point of where I grabbed them and put them on her feet. It was a yellowy colour and left a disgusting trail along the cream insole.
I saw it when I picked up the shoes and was careful that it did not fall out, but I need not have worried as it was stuck fast to the shoe.
Anyway, as I fucked her I could see it in there through the open part of her arch. It touched her foot at times and then as we changed to a standing position I was behind and it had moved to just beneath her foot. She felt it as she shook her foot to move 'whatever it was' and then tapped the pointy toe of the shoe on the floor and at that point it fell beneath the ball of her foot. She told me to stop as she had something wet in her shoe but as she put pressure on that foot she squashed the slug and yucky yellow stuff squirted up between her toes.
She hobbled off to the bathroom to clean her feet and on her return said that she had a disgusting bug of some sort in her shoe.
Yesterday I acquired my old phone and now I can look at filming such stuff. That was brilliant, and I must admit that i tried to convince her to continue and then sort out her shoe but she hates bugs and spiders. But I do have that image in my head and the shoe is still stained.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Aww awesome mate :) I've done a few sneaky things like that to ex's in the past :) & as much as I like it, I found it easier to get my gf's to let me put fruit & cake in their boots & heels & wear them :) I have a friend I've know for a few years now, who I know is keen on me & she knows my playful side of this & ive convinced her in the past to make so vids on YouTube of squishing stuff in her boots & heels :) I think I've told you about them?!....& tho I'm not looking for a relationship at the minute, she's keen to catch up & let me put pritty much anything I want in her boots & heels!
One of the last time we caught up for coffee in a nice cafe she wore these pink maryjane high heels! It wasn't long b4 she extended her feet over to me under the table & said so....anything on my plate you want to slip into my heels :)would have been happy to take them to the toilet & cum in them lol....but I grabbed these lettuce leaves put a spoon full of mayonnaise on the lettuce & half a small tomato on top of that & wrapped it up :) she raised the arches of her feet to make it easier for me to slip it in thru her arch area :) it felt so good pushing it deeper into her heels with my finger!! Bloody sexy watching her stand confident in a crowed coffee shop with stuff squishing inside her heels!....:)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

That is nice! I bet she walked with a swagger after that, enjoying the feeling of food in her heels and knowing you are turned on by that.
I did look at those videos and they were very sexy, I love that kind of stuff.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Hey mate any more fun updates?? I was helping a female friend the other weekend load up her car after a big party :) while she went back inside I saw some nice knee high pull on high heel boots behind her back seat, so my next trip inside the house I grabbed a banana without her seeing, peeled it & broke it in half :) then quickly slipped my hand inside her boots & squished half the banana up into the toes area of her boots! :) that's the beautiful thing about pull on high heel boots, no zipper so it's a nice pull on action so they she will have to have her foot all the way inside with the pulling pressure, which only then she will feel the squishy mess & thinking holly crap what's inside my boot!! Lol...
Love putting stuff inside girls boots & heels lol...
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Sounds sexy as fuck. No updates for my wife but my mil came by yesterday in her peep toe mid heel shoes, she left them by the stairs and as a dutiful son in law I told her I would put them in the bedroom out of the way because we are decorating at the minute. She had been to the cemetery earlier and before that to some relatives, her shoes had mud on the heels and a leaf on the sole of the left one. Anyway, I was so close to taking them upstairs when my wife said to leave them by the back door. I was gagging to fill them with cum, I had them in my hands!!!
I was not able to grab a few pictures either as I was doing the decorating so it would have looked suspicious hanging around the shoes, I would have wanted a good picture of the mud and the leaf.
So with the wife's heels there is a small piece of pumpkin nestling in her red shoes, it should be nicely soft by now.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Thanks :) it would have been sexy as fuck being there to watch her put them on! So close but so far away mate with your mother in laws heels...but I'm sure I'll have other opportunities:) I'd love to see some of your wife's heels & boots collection?! Keep me in formed of that pumpkin in your wife's heels :)...I have to tell you yesterday I was in a elevator at work when a woman was wheeling he friend in a wheelchair into a already crowded elevator. Lucky for me she was wearing stockings & high heel boots :) & had a nice sizeable gap around the tops of them between her boots & her legs :).....so as she squeezed in against me I didn't muck around getting a coin out of my pocket :) I knew I didn't have long till my stop so as she stood there I lifted my bag pretending to get something out, lined it up & dropped it straight down into her boots! :) she felt something go inside or brush her leg but then I had to ask her to move so I could get out :)...lol....that's one of my fav things to do to girls or women in escalators or stand next to you in crowed places or with friends! Mate ya gotta try it with your wife?!...wedge a coin into her knee high boots or ankle boots so it'll wiggle lose during walking with her :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Tried the coin thing, she was wearing her glittery heels at a friends house and I dropped it in at the foot arch. She looked ta me straight away and I grinned at her, she removed her shoe and took it out and gave it back. She thought it was a naughty and mischievous prank and saw it in the humour it was meant.
As for shoes? Well I have a treat for you.
Last night I just so happened to have my phone by the bed and Mrs TC1 was up for some bedtime fun, so I waited until i was ready to coast into the final stages and then told her I wanted the shoes. So I told her I would use the flashlight on the phone to look under the bed for the red snakeskin heels and then put them on her, however the light was from the video camera.
As this was the first time filming her heels in the bedroom the film is not the best. I will get the best shots in terms of pictures as there are quick images of Mrs Tc1 and her private bits and obviously i'm not going to post them!!! But there are great shots of foot arch and toe cleavage.
Earlier that day I put some ham in them, a bit of mould on the outside of the shoes and the day before left a slug to roam all over them before squishing it in the pointy toe part.
The pumpkin dried up quite a bit and so was a letdown but I'm looking for more stuff and thinking of ways to get more angles and better shots. The angle here is voyeur, to get a candid film of my wife and masturbate over the pictures and videos knowing I am going to be with her as opposed to celebs shoes and the fact that I'll not get to touch their shoes. It's naughty, secretive and exciting.