Want G/f to trample me in her mothers shoes

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nikelicker

Want G/f to trample me in her mothers shoes

Post by nikelicker »

Hi all, i'm a very long time silent member of this fair site of ours. Its brilliant to find others like me and reading of your experiences. I hope this is in the right section if not moderators feel free to move.

Anyway ive been with my girlfriend coming on 9yrs now and she knows of my fetish for 8 of these. She makes me lick her shoes clean, tramples me & lets me cum in & on her shoes, boots & sneakers. she has often gone shopping or to work in her cum stained black air max that i have came on. She says she doesn't care if i do it. I have also been doing this to her mothers footwear for just as long & she's never noticed :)

She doesn't often do the mother/daughter shoe sharing thing but when she does it drives me wild seeing her wearing her mothers shoes (when i know what ive done with them) but never told her this as she gets jealous even if i jokingly bring up the subject of involving her girlfriends shoes let alone her mothers.

I want her to trample me in her mothers shoes and sneakers. Make me lick them & let me cum them but im not sure how she might react as its not just a friends shoes i want her to use.

I think myself it may be delicate as it was hard enough to tell of my fetish in the first place and don't want to mess up what i have already going. But i get so excited at the thought of her saying "yes which pair will i use?"

Anyone brought this up before with their girl?
AJay222

Re: Want G/f to trample me in her mothers shoes

Post by AJay222 »

Hey, yeah I love this site, so nice to see there are others who have the same feelings and desires.
I've had a few situations like this, ranging from girls not liking anything to some liking some.
The lass your with seems completely ok to the whole fetish idea which ofc is awesome. However soon as you brought up other people she got on the defensive? Would probably be she likes being that special one that does it to/for you. So when you bring in another person whether it be a friend or family member shes no longer feeling that. Suggestion I do have maybe for your problem and this is ONLY a suggestion. Is get a screenshot of the pair you specifically like/want to use for the brand/style. Then try and Ebay a pair in your girlfriends size, maybe a different colour and get a similar or same pair specifically for her. I always find that personally to get a better result because they don't know who's they are or if they're brand new they are again specifically for her and you cant go wrong :)
All the best man,
AJay
sandalfan1

Re: Want G/f to trample me in her mothers shoes

Post by sandalfan1 »

I brought this up with my wife and she doesn't have a problem with it. Here' s how I did it. I asked if I could talk to her about a fantasy I had. She was more than willing to listen because she loves to learn new things about me. I explained to her that I love everything about her feet and love it when she gives me shoejobs (which she already did). I told her that I loved it when she was a bit on the mischievous side and fantasized about her wearing another woman's shoes while she gave me a shoejob. I explained to her that it wasn't about doing another womans shoes but it was completely about her feet being naughty doing things to me. I told her that shoes are just shoes and it was her feet that made the fantasy for me. After that she was more than willing. I still find it hot to watch another woman wear shoes I cummed that my wife gave me a shoejob in. She even helps me get a hold of shoes now so we can have fun together. You just have to approach the subject slowly and honestly with her. Make sure to emphasize that it is all about her feet regardless of whose shoes you are wanting her to do you with.