My first time (fiction)

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thefooter

My first time (fiction)

Post by Thefooter »

My first time.
I was 18 years old and had got a summer job in a fast food take away in town.I was going back to university next september. The job was ok I suppose,I'd rather be training at the gym but I needed to save up for a rugby trip to France with the Irish squad later in the year.
After a few weeks I had settled into it well.I would work on the burger station and became a dab hand at the art as I called it,the girls found this amusing and when i say girls I meant women. Six of them in total,they would tease and the air would be full of sexual innuendoes lets just say I thought men were dirty minded until I met this crew.They would often ask me about girls and who did I fancy at school but I couldn't be honest because one of the women was Paula jennings,who's daughter Cassandra was in my year,all the boys and I think some of the teachers fancied her too.
That morning I had the two hour early shift with Paula who looked like she had been partying the night prior,rough night I asked,I never made it home she replied,I was supposed to be on a date but the fucker never showed up so I met up with the girls and got very drunk,oh well his loss I said,you said it,what I had planed to do to him,his loss indeed she replied.
I headed off to the store with a list of chores to get on with.All the time in that hot out house store,the thought wouldn't evade my head of what Paula was going to do to her date,my cock started to swell as I imagined Paula,mid thirties,her five foot ten size eight frame,tanned skin shoulder length jet black hair and perfect c-cup breasts undressing in front of me,I had only seen her in work clothes apart from this morning where she wore a short denim mini skirt,flip flops,vest top and bra,suddenly the store room door crashed open,it was Paula,I turned quickly to hide my embarrassment,what you got there? nothing I replied,now come on let me see,no no it's ok I proclaimed obviously turning redder and redder.now I know you like my daughter and if you want me to put a good word in for you I have to see the goods to make sure I approve,now let's see it.I knew I had a pretty large cock and thought if nothing else I'll show it off, I pulled my underwear and jogging bottoms down past my pelvis and my engorged member flopped out,her eyes lit up as she neared closer to me,as she grasped it and started stroking it gently then kissing me and her tongue and mine wrestling in our mouths, with the whiff of alcohol still on her breath from the night before making the whole situation seem dirty in a good way. I pulled away and whispered, I haven't done this before,I know she said.Now my penis was fully erect and I could feel my jizz filling my eight inch cock,as my bottoms hit the floor she went to her knees and kissed my shaft up and down and then slowly inserting it into her mouth past her luscious lips,I started quivering as I felt my climax approaching,I'm cuming I'm cuming,as the words left my mouth she grabbed my ass cheeks one in each hand,Paula thrust her head toward me taking all of me,as she pulled me closer half of my cock slid down her throat...ooohhhh I moaned as my young fresh spunk left me and became part of her,still throbbing and pulsing like a heart beat that was keeping us alive or in that moment at least.Paula pulled back my cock slid out with ease and a drop of my milky white semen dripped from her bottom lip,she swiped her finger across her lip and caught the spunk and licked it from her finger like she was licking off icing after getting messy whilst baking. Paula took a step back from me and pulled the mini skirt up past her hips revealing pure white cotton panties,as she sat on a old chair,spreading her legs and pulling the panties to one side sliding the middle finger of the other hand up and down the length of her pussy, then entering herself, one knuckle then two and then the whole finger ramming in and out with a glossy sheen on it from her pussy juice.as i stood across from Paula my dick now raising and getting harder and harder she said, let's do this, now get on your back,as I lay on the floor with my cock so big it was approach my belly button, Paula peeled of the panties that belonged to her daughter Cassandra and threw them in my face and I inhaled the scent of mother and daughter,she now stood over me wearing only the skirt like a belt I was ready but still nervous. Grabbing my now huge dick with one hand and squatting slowly until my head entered her passing the wet swollen lips with ease,grinding on me now with one hand on my chest and the other cupping her breast and squeezing her nipple riding me like a rodeo stallion. This was my first time I kept thinking, a far cry from behind the bike sheds snogging girls my age and only getting a feel of a tit playing truth or dare. Ten minutes of Paula fucking me hard ended with her squirming and with five seconds of held breath...a long exhale with a whimper and murmur all ending with her collapsing on my hard pert chest. As we lay there I felt her firm tits against my skin and the inner walls of her pussy gripping my cock and pulsing like it was trying to eject me from her body.
By now we were stood up and my cock was rock solid so I decided to Finnish what she had started, I grabbed Paula by the waist and threw her on a pile of batter mix that was stacked up against the wall and at a perfect height, entering her now as I stood upright sliding inside her with ease,she clamped her legs around me digging her heels into my ass pushing me deeper inside her. Until now the only experience I had was master-bating or humping my pillow so I applied the latter and went to work. Pounding Paula hard now was unbelievable, her tits bouncing every thrust,panting hard,trying to speak between the rhythm of my hard pounding she said, I thought you were a virgin and I replied,I am...I reached the point of no return just as Paula cried,cum inside me,please,please,I want our hot cum in me now. When we both climaxed together it was so intense I felt it all over my body,heightened by her touch and me firmly gripping her breasts.
After we cleaned up and got dressed she asked me if we could keep what happened just between us, of corse I replied. Leaving work that morning I called to Paula as she was leaving and said,remember to put a good word in for me considering Cassandra, oh I will she added with a little wink and blown kiss as she turned the corner.
I would continue to fuck Paula that summer on the quiet and come September when I got back to school, Cassandra would give me a wee coy-shy smile when we passed in the halls,I swore Paula told her about my magnificent cock. All said and done a year later it turns out mother and daughter were very close and shared everything,clothes,shoes,secrets,white cotton panties and even me...End