My slut Mom pics UPDATED PICS BEFORE EPIC BLOWJOB

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Do you think it's worth asking my mom to put a dildo up her ass for pictures?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:52 am

Yes
95%
No
5%

Total votes: 40

XOCAN

Re: My slut Mom pics

Post by XOCAN »

Oh Yeah! I'd definitely like to see her with a dildo deep in her ass! (and her pussy!!!)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

WOW!
doper

Post by doper »

More pics of squatting pussy wide open in heels !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Please tell us the story on how you got her to let you cum on her face! I would love to hear this in detail. What was she saying while you were stroking in her face?
Socksandcumshots

Post by Socksandcumshots »

Amazing thread
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

Well the poll is over and I think the answer is pretty clear cut :)
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

Will tell you the story behind the cumshots when I have more time. I will also have to get the courage up to ask my mom to put a dildo up her ass, and let me take pictures. Give me some time, and remember she might not do it right away.
cmoore

Post by cmoore »

No worries man, take your time. Don't wanna rush things and ruin a good opportunity, that would really suck.
andrzej.kakao

Post by andrzej.kakao »

Last edited by andrzej.kakao on Thu Mar 11, 2021 2:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
momshotshoes

Post by momshotshoes »

I'm sorry this took me a while to ask. my mom usually lets me masturbate to her playing with her tits. It took me a few tries until i asked her to do something a bit different. I told her i knew about her dildos and wanted to see her put one up her bum. She asked me if i was sure i wanted to see her do that. I said it would make me very happy and that i had been wanting her to do it for a while. Mom got undressed, and i asked her to put on her work heels, she works as a teacher. I told her it would be more sexy if she wore her work heels. Mom put some lube on the dildo and rubbed it on her asshole, and put it in like she had done it before, and started thrusting it in and out. I pulled down my pants like i usually do and sat in the chair across from her and watched my mom fuck herself with that dildo, while i touched myself. She looked like she didn't mind it at all, and even made little noises. I asked her if she had put something up there before. Mom said it was a special type of dildo that is supposed to go up your bum, and she had done it many times before. She told me not all women like it, but she found it felt really good, but not as good as sex. I couldn't keep it in the thought of my mom liking it in the ass made me cum right across her bedroom floor. I asked her if i could take a couple of pictures for later, because it made me feel so good. She wanted me to tell her that i thought she was a good mother, and that she cared for me.

I don't know about you, but a woman being so dirty that she fucks herself in the ass for her sons entertainment has got to the dirtiest thing i have ever heard off. My mom is litteraly the biggest slut i know. Some people must think it is horrible for me, but i think it's actually pretty cool. Imagine one of her pupils seen one of these pictures of their teacher with a dildo up her ass, with her school work heels on. :twisted: :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.