Son in law

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

NorthantSimon

Re: Son in law

Post by NorthantSimon »

Any update Ellen?
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

Last edited by Ellen on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BrisSandals

Post by BrisSandals »

Before the shoeboys (who just come here to get off on stories such as yours) jump on and tell you to reconsider, Ellen good for you for being decisive.

You've given it a lot of thought, and no matter how addictive giving in (again) to consequential desires can be, this is all about you, moving forward. You've had some very interesting experiences recently, undoubtedly, but I don't want you to look back at these in regret. Never do that.

All the best.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Well not the update I'd have hoped for but I'm happy that you've made some definite decisions about what you're doing going forward.

Hey, at least this last couple of months you've tried some exciting new things, awakened some desires and it's given you the strength to face things with your partner.

I wish you the best for the future, no matter where it takes you and I take comfort that whilst you might never post here again, there is at least another hot woman strutting her stuff in her heels, knowing the full effect they could be having on the men lucky enough to catch sight of her.

x
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Ellen,
I'm glad to hear that you're making decisions like you've asked me to make! Although your willpower is much much stronger than mine, I appreciate you being truthful and sincere!
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Well friends. It appears that she has left us!
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Think you are right wifey-heels, while still a little unsure if entirely genuine; although from some comments here - some members are certain, but it has drawn me in, and again caused me some more uncomfortably deep thinking time.

Ellen, I can only hope life achieves some sort of order for you and that you had a little fun all your own while visiting, but I hope that you never think badly of us; not even of any of those "shoe boys" who BrisSandals mentions disparagingly, and if I may agree with and again loosely quote him "don't look back at these things in regret. Never do that.
Shod
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

shoddy90 wrote:Think you are right wifey-heels, while still a little unsure if entirely genuine; although from some comments here - some members are certain, but it has drawn me in, and again caused me some more uncomfortably deep thinking time.

Ellen, I can only hope life achieves some sort of order for you and that you had a little fun all your own while visiting, but I hope that you never think badly of us; not even of any of those "shoe boys" who BrisSandals mentions disparagingly, and if I may agree with and again loosely quote him "don't look back at these things in regret. Never do that.
Shod

Shod
You placed perfect words on my thoughts! Whomever Ellen is still visits the site because the status changes almost daily which has made me think this really was genuine!
Banditlover

Post by Banditlover »

Yes, I've noticed this.
I hope Ellen jumps in with an update. It would be good to know how she is doing.
rushman1uk

Post by rushman1uk »

Real or fake, it's a good read. I do hope it's real, for all our sakes. Any updates Ellen?