Son in law

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Ellen

Son in law

Post by Ellen »

Last edited by Ellen on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
suedelover1

Re: Son in law

Post by suedelover1 »

yes i think you should confront him about it & ask what turns him on so much about your shoes....you might even like the reply *S*
l0stnbl1nd

Post by l0stnbl1nd »

I would not say anything to him personally, but thats just me.

Whilst you are here... can we see your heels? :wink:
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Just keep the key and your privacy. If you feel comfortable with the idea, ask your partner to do that for you. You SIL will understand he's been caught and walk away maybe embarrassed. Its exciting for a fetishist having our way with shoes, but its not cool get caught, and also you're entitled to keep your privacy and your belongings away.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

If it turns you on and you don't want it to go further. Tell him you know what he's doing just don't ruin your shoes. If you don't like it. Keep the key! I use my mother in laws. She knows and we have an understanding that it's just the shoes
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

I honestly say there's no harm in letting him try, who knows it might end up being something you like. You're an amazing woman to even consider it. Good for you.
galileo

Post by galileo »

You approached the issue extremely well and I admire that...Amazing lady you are. I think if you allow him to use your heels and you have to put some rules it will be fine, if you allow him to fulfill the fantasy I think that will also be good, as long as you can manage and he can manage also all with respect and as adults....nevertheless amazing lady you are...
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

You my friend are a fantastic person for even considering this let alone allowing him to play his out! I'm in awe!!!
I have 2 questions! The pair he's going to cum in, are you gonna wear them more and would you consider letting him do it again? Either way it's fantastic!!!!
What are the chances of you keeping us updated?