Son in law

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Son in law

Post by sandalfan1 »

I apologize for being so late to the party.

Ellen, you are an elegant woman and very down to earth. I also appreciate your willingness to try new things. You asked a question earlier I would like to answer:
I know this is a strange question but, do my black peeptoe shoes really turn anyone on? Or do you prefer the red snakeskin?
They turn me on very much and I prefer them over the T-bars and the red snake skins. Mary janes are one my all-time weaknesses but peep toe "everyday shoes" really get me going. I guess you could also call me a down to earth person. Thank you for all of you updates and I look forward to future posts.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Thanks for all Ellen.
Have to agree on black patent, couldn't resist sucking the heels and licking every smooth and shapely inch. Are you thinking of Clair like that?
Just so sexy and appealing, and teamed with a LBD ... the mental image makes me shiver and close to becoming gooey over my GUI.
Of course, there is more to attractive and sexy than color, heel height or size; just like their owners.
Damn, a different kind of gooey!
Love your descriptions and little shoe-boots, I have always found them a style which are cute to look at and otherwise very useful, while looking forward to hearing more about those wedding shoes which had been left languishing; they would be a certain creamy choice.
Have enjoyed our brief exchanges. Fun to share such personal and erotic thoughts and very much looking forward to more of your story and shares in time.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

Last edited by Ellen on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

Ellen

Post by Ellen »

NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

Thanks, so many photos to enjoy :)

The red snake skin are till my favourite (so far!). The combination of the toe cleavage and heel height that does it for me.

I hope you can come to some suitable conclusion with the SIL, it seems he's intent on trying to convince you to act out another of his fantasies. For the sake of your relationship with your daughter I would knock it on the head. I know you are only just discovering this new 'side' to yourself, but you need to find someone other than the SIL to explore it with.
Perhaps your existing partner might be up for a little experimentation?
You've got a fine collection of shoes, perhaps what if you treated yourself to a higher pair that you can bring out with your partner and say to him 'Well Clare was telling me about her sexy Louboutin shoes she only wears for sex, I thought it would be fun if we tried it?". Heck, if he doesn't jump at that idea I would start looking for another partner haha (my details are available via PM.. ;) ;) )
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

Last edited by Ellen on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NorthantSimon

Post by NorthantSimon »

I'm 39 Ellen. How long have you been with your partner? perhaps this will reinvigorate your relationship, stoke the fire etc.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Those strappy black heels are stunning! Would love to see a pic of you wearing them. The navy mary janes are almost devastating. I suppose it was my rather classic upbringing but mary jane heels drive me to excess distraction.

To answer your question about whether or not crushing bugs is normal, I do not find that appealing. I have discovered through the years that a fetish is dependent entirely on the experiences of the individual. There are some very specific (and suffice it to say, weird) fetishes out there. Because of how the brain is wired, they tend to overlap and work in conjunction with one another. I am a perfect case in point. I have a major foot fetish, in combination with a nylon stocking fetish, a pedal pumping fetish, and a light CBT/domination fetish. I also enjoy candid photos of shoeplay and dangling. It really depends on the individual, their experiences, and their preferences. There is nothing rational about a fetish, it just is. I hope that helps shed some light on "normal" vs not normal if there is such a thing.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Again a lot to think about and place in the right words Ellen. I may have to return with some additions and corrections.

First, I must agree with sandalfans and NorthantSimon comments; do love mj's, the fact that your SIL is trying to get you to act out more of his fantasies, and also particularly regarding the rationality of this or I would suspect any fetish, likely always varied and complex, and could have darker aspects.

This fetish mostly sits comfortably with me where footwear absolutely plays the key part, although at times of high sexual excitement, many unusual situations could; in fantasy at least, be appealing, however, hurting in any way and particularly killing anything, is just wrong and needs help.
Sex is about pleasure, not sadism for me, although in many sexual matters that is a complex issue, and even in this generally relatively mild and harmless fetish there are those who want to be hurt by stomping kicking etc etc. which could perhaps in this and other sexual situations be acceptable between consenting adults if one with a sadistic bent obliges, but not with any involuntary participant without sexual desires or the ability to voice complaint (being denied speech by shoe gag, is of course excepted :)
In some things I think, it is necessary to seriously consider professional help.

Given some of the things I like to doe with, or to have done with shoes, I want them clean, pristine or near pristine for the most part - no detritus or poo ever anywhere near, although as occasional shoe pee games may also be off-putting to some, perhaps a little self reflection upon my own shoe-sexual behaviours is necessary before I cast any further judgments against others.
but again, hurting or killing any creature for sado sexual pleasure is just wrong.

Reference your SIL and the videos etc that is very hard. I can understand your fears about your daughter or others finding out but as for getting rid of them, do you think he would just stop and not get others? The drive for these behaviours has at its core the most basic and strongest primal urge; the drive for sexual satisfaction, and in whichever individual variant that is manifest, it would simply not give way that easily.

That understood and on a purely personal sexual level, this board is all about vicarious pleasures, so I would in truth love to see those furtively captured videos and pictures he has made of your shoes, it would seem such a pity to simply waste them.
While you are thinking of others needs Ellen, is this whole experience catering to some of yours?
Certainly enjoying all you share and those things to come, but is this giving you some level of sexual excitement knowing what effect you have on those here, and why have you left the shoes your SIL used uncleaned?

Apologies for the length of this reply, but your circumstances, your questions and comments, have caused me a lot of thought.

Ho humm, it really is quite a complex, complex - although perhaps not quite as complex as Oedipus's !
Thanks to Freud and Tom
w.youtube.com/watch?v=mScdJURKGWM
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:36 am, edited 10 times in total.