Son in law

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bbwandheels

Re: Son in law

Post by bbwandheels »

Ellen wrote:
I do have a pair of wedge heels, sandals that are open toe. The thing is with me, I am quite funny about showing my toes, I love closed toes that show off my toe cleavage; the most sexiest part of the foot in my opinion. I am a bit poorly at the minute, I have a cold and a sore throat but I'll look at taking a few pictures for you when I' feeling much better
Ellen xxx.
Hi Ellen. Sorry to hear that you are not in the best of health right now. Hope you recover soon. As for you high heels, I'd recomend going with what you desire. I mentiond peettoes because that is what I prefer however all of yoyr picture and stories have been a treat so far. Is there any thing I could do for you? Maybe in a more private setting?
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

I love ur high heels YEAH BUDDY.
hornyheels

Post by hornyheels »

Hi Ellen, love your new shoes, never mind cumming over the pictures, would love to see some cum in your shoes :D
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

Last edited by Ellen on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Ellen wrote:
hornyheels wrote:Hi Ellen, love your new shoes, never mind cumming over the pictures, would love to see some cum in your shoes :D
I bet you would :wink:
Well, it is strange that you should say that because I think that my SIL has a key to my apartment. Basically, I was tidying and Vacing my bedroom when I pulled out my heels in my wardrobe and found some questionable substance on my red croc heels.
Oh due show!!!! Lol
I'm positive everyone here will agree when I say this but I would love to see your wardrobe
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

Last edited by Ellen on Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

No further events to post, my shoes have been safe in my wardrobe. Anyway, as I have become a little unsure of who it may be I have become a little concerned as to who may have access to my home so I have had my locks changed.
gasfitter72

Post by gasfitter72 »

Ellen wrote:No further events to post, my shoes have been safe in my wardrobe. Anyway, as I have become a little unsure of who it may be I have become a little concerned as to who may have access to my home so I have had my locks changed.
Someones going to to be in for a shock when they realise they've been rumbled :lol: :lol:
Ellen

Post by Ellen »

Ellen

Post by Ellen »