"What should I do with these"

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

slippercreamer

"What should I do with these"

Post by slippercreamer »

Why do people post topics like "Should I cum these"? Do they think that we're going to say No...?

And for "What should I do with these", what answer do you expect? :D
Last edited by slippercreamer on Fri Dec 05, 2014 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
villageidiot33

Re: "What should I do with these"

Post by villageidiot33 »

slippercreamer wrote:Why do people post topics like "Should I cum these" Do they think that we're going to say No...? And for "What should I do with these", what answer do you expect? :D

Same thing I was thinking when I see those. Sometimes I feel like typing something stupid like ,"nothing. Just put them on a shelf and stare at them."
slippercreamer

Re: "What should I do with these"

Post by slippercreamer »

villageidiot33 wrote:
slippercreamer wrote:Why do people post topics like "Should I cum these" Do they think that we're going to say No...? And for "What should I do with these", what answer do you expect? :D

Same thing I was thinking when I see those. Sometimes I feel like typing something stupid like ,"nothing. Just put them on a shelf and stare at them."
Just saw another new-ish post with the same sentiment. Resisted urge to make it personal with this guy by commenting, "I don't want to see you do anything to the shoes. Throw them out and then get off the forum because you're a fucking idiot!"

So glad I didn't say that. LOL