Story about my ex's slingbacks

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

chino

Story about my ex's slingbacks

Post by chino »

Hey all, I was thinking about a particular night the other day where my ex girlfriend wore her favourite pair of slingbacks and put on a bit of a show in them so thought I'd share the story with you.

These heels, which you can see in the picture, we bought for her one Christmas by me. I love slingbacks and these just looked incredibly sexy so I bought them as her Christmas present and when she opened up the box she loved them. They quickly became her favourite pair of heels and she wore them many times going out. She'd probably worn them on 5 or 6 occasions and they'd been well behaved and the straps stayed faithfully up when she wore them to a friend's birthday party which was being held at my football club. I was talking to a friend when she came walking from the bar with some of her friends through to the main function area. I looked down at her feet and saw that her right strap had slipped under her heel, although her left strap was all the way up. I suddenly felt really excited, I loved slingbacks slipping and this was the first sign that this pair were beginning to get stretched out. The next time I saw her the strap was all the way up again and for the rest of the night her straps stayed up. But I was hoping for some more action in the future!

She wore these heels a few more times where I wasn't with her so I didn't see any wear and tear, but was desperately hoping they were stretching out and becoming looser. Her 21st Birthday Party was coming up and one the afternoon of the party she got dressed in a beautiful black dress that stopped a couple of inches above her knees and slipping into her favourite slingbacks. I swear I saw her pull her straps up in our apartment but about 10 minutes later she was walking around with both straps squashed under her heels. Maybe she just pulled them down again just while she walked around the house because her straps were rubbing or something I thought. We finished getting ready and we then had to walk about 500 metres down the road to where her family was staying at a nearby resort. She pulled both straps up high on her heels and we went out the door and headed off to the resort.

At the front gate my girlfriend stopped while shutting the gate and flicked her right leg up behind her and fixed her strap which I noticed was low on her heel. Hmmm, interesting I thought! We walked down the road about 50 metres to a traffic light where we needed to cross the road. I could hear the click clack of her heels and a light slapping of her feet against the shoes, however just prior to the intersection I heard a sudden loud slapping coming from one of her feet. I sneakily checked my phone and dropped just behind my girlfriend so I could glance down at her feet and saw that her right strap had fallen off her heel. Her left strap was still all the way up. At the lights she again stood balancing on her left leg with her right leg raised at about a 45 degree angle behind her and reached back with her right hand and with her index finger hooked the strap back up onto her heel as high as she could. I showed no outward excitement but I was getting so turned on by this and it would only get better. We walked across the road and I could hear the slapping getting louder the further we walked across the road. At the other side she stopped and again fixed her strap while balancing on one leg. Another 30 metres down the road the loud slapping returned and my girlfriend stopped in her tracks and said 'Argh, I keep losing my straps!' and leaned on my arm as she raised her right strap for the 4th time in 200 metres. As we walked to the next intersection and turned right, I was keenly listening to the click clack of my girlfriend's heels and the slapping of her feet against the shoes, waiting for the telltale louder slapping that indicated her backstrap had slipped off her heel and under her foot. Another 50 metres and then bang, that loud slapping could be heard again. This time she left it down as we crossed the road, with her making a loud noise as she quickly crossed in front of an approaching car.

I got a brief look at her one flopping shoe with the thin little backstrap getting flattened with each step, but I wished I could walk directly behind her and watch the show. About 10 metres after we crossed the road the loud slapping could be heard from both feet. As we approached the resort entrance I let her walk up the steps in front of me and looked down to see her walking in both slingbacks as if they were mules, her heels bare and strapless, her foot arching to an almost 90 degree angle at the peak of her step, exposing her sole before the shoe flicked rapidly up into her foot, squashing the straps against the bottom of her heels and creating the loud slap. It was almost more of a loud 'clop' as opposed to the quieter and crisper slap than came when her straps were up. I was so turned on right now. She buzzed her family's room on the intercom outside the gate, and again pulled her straps up as high as she could while waiting for their reply. The gate opened for us and we walked past the pool area of the complex and towards the room. As we passed the back of the pool area I heard the slapping again. The strap on her right foot had yet again slipped off her heel. About 2 or 3 metres later my girlfriend stopped abruptly and said 'Urgh! Is this going to happen all night?' as she raised her strap with her index finger. It was the 6th time her right strap had fallen off and she'd stopped to pull it back up again on the walk from our apartment to the resort, in a space of 500 metres, plus the one time her left strap slipped too. I casually said, feigning concern 'Can you tighten the buckle?', 'No,' she replied, 'its on the tightest hole. I'll have to try and punch some more holes in it next time I wear them.' Somehow she kept her strap up on the trip up the stairs as we reached her family's room.

Inside my girlfriend mostly sat and shuffled around so her straps stayed up. I saw her casually push her straps up a little higher a couple of times as she sat, but they were well behaved while we shared a few drinks prior to our taxis arriving to take us to the place where the party was being held at. The taxis arrived and we headed back out down the stairs and past the pool to the front gate. By the time we reached the gate her right strap had slipped all the way off her heel. I was walking behind her and was able to watch it edge lower and lower, staying tantalisingly for several steps at the very bottom of her heel before stretching out and flicking off under her foot. She stood outside the gate with one strap up and one down waiting for the others, then we all pilled in the taxis. Her younger cousin, who was 19 said to her 'We've got the same style of heels on tonight.' Hers were a white pair of cork heel peep toe slings that were very similar in style and cut to my girlfriends, except hers had a cork platform and heel as opposed to the wooden stack of my girlfriend's slingbacks. 'Yeah, their cool huh. But my bloody strap keeps falling off my heel!' said my girlfriend with a laugh 'It fell off like 5 times on the way over here, I was nearly going to just give up and leave it down.' Her cousin said 'Yeah mine do that too sometimes.'

At the party my girlfriend continued to pull her strap up everytime it fell off her heel. A few times she danced for extended periods with one strap up and one down. The more she drank the more she seemed to forget about it and just leave the strap as it was under her heel. After the function we again waited for cabs to take us out. My girlfriend walked outside with her left strap all the way up and her right down with her cousin, who was the opposite: her left strap was down and right strap up. When we got into town my girlfriend walked off ahead to say hello to someone she knew. I was watching her one loose shoe flopping up and down as she walked. One of her friends yelled out 'Oh dear, your shoe!' And tried to run after her to get her to fix it! I said 'Oh she's OK, it's no big deal!' with a laugh. I just wanted to keep watching her in her loose slingback! After a night of partying we both headed to catch a bus to take us home. I could again hear the sexy slapping but to my surprise as she stepped onto the bus in front of me her left strap was down this time and the right one all the way up. She left it like that and dangled her loose slingback on the trip home. Leaving the bus we walked through our front gate, the click clack and slapping noise of her heels echoing off the walls of the complex. By the time we reached the front door she was again walking with both backstraps under her heels, basically wearing her slingbacks like mules but not by choice. I was so turned on just watching her sexy feet in these heels, the messy look of the fallen straps on an otherwise perfect outfit, that exciting slapping sound and the way she flicked her leg up behind her to raise her straps.

She kept wearing these heels all the time after this night. It was a bit of a trademark of hers to be seen standing with her left strap sitting high on her heel and her right heel bare as the strap was under her foot having slipped off. But she always kept raising that strap until the end of the night when she'd just give up on it. So sexy and such a turn on!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.