What Is The Best Job To Have For Shoe Fetish?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Only Pumps

What Is The Best Job To Have For Shoe Fetish?

Post by Only Pumps »

I already have this answer .... I ran a shoe repair shop for 5 years , females hand over their heels willingly sometimes the pair they have on, sometimes in lots of 4 or 5 pairs. I once had a woman early 30's brunette bring in 28 pairs of heels.. she brought them in a laundry basket and left them to be re heeled. Once had a woman bring in her work pumps to be re heeled and she said but I need to make a call... (pay phones were just outside of my shop) so I lent her another womans same size pumps while she made her call. I have videos of shoes that were "special" for me but it is on VHS tape. The stories I can tell you would make your di--s hard. The shop was in a busy Mall so I always had women wanting their shoes ( heel tips) done. How do you get free heels? You run a special..." bring in the same number of shoes you want to be fixed and no charge if you bring in those that hurt your feet or don't want any more" From rain soaked to well worn to totally abused every color and style you ever wished for. Of course there is to much to write about in one paragraph, let's just say I was in shoe-highheeled heaven for 5 years. Also my wife those of you that have been here for a little while know her.. FloridaGirl1967 so you know shes a high heeled lady
Only Worn Pumps Make The Sense Of Smell Delictable
KorkojenOrja

Re: What Is The Best Job To Have For Shoe Fetish?

Post by KorkojenOrja »

I´ve always wanted to do that for a part time job at least.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Hi. Well this is the obvious answer but I'd have to think being a shoe salesman in a full service shoestore would be one of the best. I worked at a lingerie shop sor a while and we sold heels and that was fun but I never fitted anyone. It was fun trying on the shoes though. Also the lingerie. Lol
Paying4College

Post by Paying4College »

Shoe fetish video producer ;)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDEEnX ... fh0R-ZUHXw

I think its about time I lie and say "someone wants to see you crush/step on the camera man" or "have someone licking your feet clean" to the model.