BigJ dispute

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

matty69er2k6

Post by matty69er2k6 »

bigj3650 wrote:point is pump we didnt know you...we always leave well alone untill we see your safe :lol:

but we know that this is just the renamed sxytigger69er...and so we dont reply lol

bigj, why dont u go fuck urself,

im quite happy posting here n everything, until u open ur fat trap and baltenly is rude, so go fuck urself, and ur mum as well!
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

matty69er2k6 wrote:
bigj3650 wrote:point is pump we didnt know you...we always leave well alone untill we see your safe :lol:

but we know that this is just the renamed sxytigger69er...and so we dont reply lol

bigj, why dont u go fark urself,

im quite happy posting here n everything, until u open ur fat trap and baltenly is rude, so go fark urself, and ur mum as well!

Hmm, found out are we? If you aren't then J was only joking anyway.

In either way, good luck with your short membership on this forum.
Shoes + deep sticky mud = :)
matty69er2k6

Post by matty69er2k6 »

cgrassham wrote:
matty69er2k6 wrote:

bigj, why dont u go fark urself,

im quite happy posting here n everything, until u open ur fat trap and baltenly is rude, so go fark urself, and ur mum as well!

Hmm, found out are we? If you aren't then J was only joking anyway.

In either way, good luck with your short membership on this forum.

i dont give a shit, i had no problem until bigj started for no reason, and just so u kno, u just broke the Data Protection Act in England by giving other my previous details, etc, therefore you are liable if I wnated prosecute (to big mother fucker, i mean bigj)
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

Get lost you troll. He's broken nothing. Keep this private or be banned.
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

as you see this dispute is moved here, keep it here. I will also inform Wetshoe of the situation.

To all of you, if anything I see two bans, Grassham and tiger.

Tiger, bigJ did not break any act, this is the internet,there is no such thing as privacy on the internet. we would have found out anyway.
Moderator.

The slave of wetshoe (he is god!)

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Thank you for supporting wethighheels.com

Official Spammer Executor since 2005

Spammers killed-100 :D
Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

good work moving this thread in here heelexploder.

as for everyone else, please feel free to keep fighting in here. that's what i made this section for.

hmmm.... looks like i'll have to do a little more electronic washing of mouths with soap. it's gonna be real tough to curse at each other in here soon. haha.
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

lol "keep fighting in here"

minus weapons used for bludgeoning, spearing, pain infliction, etc etc, we wanna see a clean fight (high heel beatings are allowed)
Moderator.

"Just when I thought people couldn't get any stupider I'm proven horribly wrong"

Wetshoe
Site Admin

Post by Wetshoe »

matty69er2k6 wrote:
i dont give a sheet, i had no problem until bigj started for no reason, and just so u kno, u just broke the Data Protection Act in England by giving other my previous details, etc, therefore you are liable if I wnated prosecute (to big mother wonderful person, i mean bigj)

well, considering the fact that bigj is in scotland and this server is in america, this looks like a job for interpol. or perhaps the cia. by the way, do you like my new word filter?
cgrassham

Post by cgrassham »

Heelexploder wrote:To all of you, if anything I see two bans, Grassham and tiger.

Why should I be banned for defending a moderator who was being unfairly attacked?
Heelexploder

Post by Heelexploder »

hes no longer a mod....
Moderator.