Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoddy90

Re: Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

Post by shoddy90 »

Hi Slinky.
As probably others with this fetish, I have become aware of having particularly acute senses and really quite remarkable, almost uncannily precise memories of and observational skills concerning anything to do with shoes.
Fortunately, mine remain entirely unaffected by the madness of these odd times, and at seeing your latest pictures, my particularly finely honed senses instantly twitched and continued for a time at noticing difference, that you have removed their cute little bows since the last creamy outing, or more accurately, creaming into, which can be seen and enjoyed making comparison here as I did

viewtopic.php?p=1069060#p1069060
fun with little white flats.

While not really my favourite shoe type, I can nearly never say never when opportunity arises, and I recently came across a pair I could not resist having and which are so exactly similar to yours, they could be sisters.
Something else is trying to cum through about the pictures as well but I cannot quite put my finger on it, although I might want to, and as it will probably be immediately obvious to others I will leave them to reveal, as my accuracy, the high functioning acuity of my abilities for some reason seems to trail off, to become most often fully spent over footwear.

Just thought I should let you know we are still paying close attention.

A Happy New Year to you and to all.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

Slinkyheels wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:38 am I love to wear undies but it makes me cum too quickly!
horny flats and lingerie
nice lady!
mi13ke

Post by mi13ke »

Ah yes, but with me cumming quickly, means I can rise to the occasion again after a short rest - taking longer second time around.
Thanks for the photos.
radared1

Post by radared1 »

You look so sexy, great photos
heelfuckcum

Post by heelfuckcum »

A friend's wife gived to me yesterday.they would be trashed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I love those mules. I would also put them on my feet and fuck them like you do. Does your friend's wife and your friend know what you were going to do with their mules?
radared1

Post by radared1 »

I like you white undies pictures, the hose, shoes heavy sigh, those would turn me on too.
heelfuckcum

Post by heelfuckcum »

My friend have no idea, but his wife have some clue, but not shure she knew what I do with. The best things are that she will give me more of her unwantet shoes. I will update.I'm in to involve her somehow to make a shoejob to me.maybe I'll succeded.She have a huge collection of heels, but as she sad she overveight them so no need them anymore.I told her by my fetish and she was agree to give me her not used heels. All that remains is to convince her to participate. But I am opened to play with any one else.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

heelfuckcum wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 2:47 am A friend's wife gived to me yesterday.they would be trashed.
always nice to get the stuff we need from a hot female, i hope she used it before
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

I also have a good collection of mules and boots and could do some exchange if you wanted.