Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

For discussions that don't fit into our other categories.

Moderators: Richie, Jess, minni, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ronp

Re: Who loves wearing womens clothes and shoes?

Post by ronp »

ronp
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

When I used to have a key to my mil house I used to wear her clothes and heels and pretend I was her, I would then stuff a couple of pillows inside another of her dresses and lay her knee high boots out as though they were being worn and then I would use a single shoe as the head. The other shoe I would place on my erect cock and then dressed in her navy blue party dress and sandal heels I would fuck the other dress, kiss the boots and then finish off with kissing the head shoe whilst fucking the dress and second shoe.
I would wear her lipstick and bra and sometimes her panties, the other dress would also have a bra and I could easily go for four rounds before I was spent.
The first kiss of the shoe with fresh lipstick on was so mindblowing, it was the lipstick she wore on a daily basis so I was touching something her lips regularly touched, kissing something her feet regularly touched, wearing her favourite dress, fucking it all where she slept and wearing ha bra her breasts would sit inside of.
It doesn't get anymore intimate than that.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Sounds intense Toe Cleavage1.
lip heel.jpg
Can only wonder what would have happened if she had found you.......
where did you leave my slipper
naughty.png
do you think she would have .png
peeps.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by shoddy90 on Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

The fantasy I have is that she walks in and smiles down at me as I, startled look round and begin frantically to explain. She waves away anything I say and approaches, her hips swaying seductively as she is turned on by my interest in her. She picks up her lipstick from the bedside table and applies it on my lips before pressing it to hers, her eyes watching me the whole time. She then presses her lips to mine and I go erect as our moist lips move and the colour breaks the lines of our mouth. She then pulls away, picks up the boots, pulls them on she climbs on top of me and thrusts my willing cock inside her. My fake breasts rub her real breasts, our lips smother each other, she caresses my chest and enjoys the bumps there. Our heels mingle, mine run up her leg, hers fighting against mine before we both climax together.
We then lay together kissing and stroking each other, enjoying her stiletto heels touch mine.
The truth would be far from this, however. I do not believe she would tell anyone as it would be our secret, but she would make sure it would not happen again. But I do believe she finds me attractive, just not wearing her clothes.
She does have a corset with suspender hangers, three (at last count) pairs of stockings of which one pair is fishnet and a (not so) well hidden stash of sex toys. So I do believe she has a naughty side, a kinky part to her personality so anything is possible.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Sorry TC1, cannot find a fully suitable graphic,
although here she is looking down, enjoying watching, there is lipstick, lips and d_ck, and who does not love black classics any and everywhere ....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoddy90

Post by shoddy90 »

Was In my 4 black patents when i came upon these and put here, so really got to me.
Mutual shoe and heel kissing would be fun.

The idea of my heels being sucked is exciting
heel.jpg
could it go further?
then.jpg
.....much further
how.jpg
just perhaps
and maybe.jpg

Enjoyed your fantasy TC1, finished now.
Hope I didn't take too many liberties with your MIL and go too far, being heeled can push over the top and make you want to do all sorts of strange things, as you already know.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

None taken Shoddy90, the pics are very sexy. Loved the cartoon pics, I'm not gay or have any interest in men whatsoever but I must say that the cd looked like a woman with a strapon dildo! I suppose that is how I saw myself, as my mil. For me it entertained the lesbian fantasies I have, that my mil (who I adore as a family member and as a woman I'd love to fuck) would engage in a lesbian relationship with (possibly) a younger woman.
The woman sucking the heel is what I love, lesbians having sex fully clothed and enjoying their heels. Touching each others feet and and worshipping the heels and legs really sets me alight. I love women with heavy lipstick who kiss, a light touch that when parted they momentarily stretch the lipstick between their mouth before it too parts. Then as they move in for another, this time a longer, lingering kiss, it smudges, the intensity of their passion consumes them and their lipstick colour mingles and their mouth, their chin, their jaw is covered in each others lipstick.
I take it that you are a long time wearer of heels, Shoddy90? What does it mean to you, what is your reason for wearing heels rather than say, admiring them on a woman? Please don't take that as judgement, I'm quite curious as to if you wear them as a sexual thrill, you see yourself as a woman and admire yourself in the mirror, you take the same road as I in the form of fantasy and lesbians...
I must add, that I (apart from this week) have not had access to my mil house for a while now, I don't wear my wife's clothes or shoes either. I have a, some might say, unhealthy obsession with my mil. I would love to have sex with her but I know that would never happen. I would love to kiss her feet and legs whilst she watched. I would love to watch her make love to another woman. Dressing as her fulfilled that fantasy to some extent but always kept me coming back for more, either to dress as her or to simply kiss and feel her shoes and boots. To cum on them, in them and know she would be wearing them soon was/is a major turn on.
I think she knew I was going round, I think she knew I had an interest in her shoes (but not the dressing up). She is so meticulous in the care of her shoes, always cleaned them and kept them looking new. But one pair had a run of cum that had dried and was visible, she never cleaned it off. They also had that cum smell to them but she never washed them or freshened them up. Maybe she loves the fantasy that I may be worshipping her heels, kissing them and cumming in them, the feel of her feet where my cock has been and her feet sweating and reanimating the cum to mix with her sweat.
Your pictures are fantastic nonetheless, very sexy and give a visual image of what may have happened. I would definitely have welcomed that.
KrissyLovesHeels

Post by KrissyLovesHeels »

A few more of my outfits :)
16689577938_b813f3e493_o.jpg
16689578218_a3d9e29c23_o.jpg
16691069539_80e8c12d0c_o.jpg
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

And old pic from my past
Boots in all forms and pumps
Platformlover69

Post by Platformlover69 »

Since I got a buddy who is also a crossdresser like me, we both love to wear high heels and cum on shoes! Here you can see some of the results of our first meeting, hope you like it! :wink:

https://xhamster.com/movies/7762966/cum ... heels.html

https://xhamster.com/movies/7762952/dou ... _fire.html

https://xhamster.com/movies/7831631/cro ... heels.html