New girl I met last month

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pumpscummer

Re: New girl I met last month

Post by pumpscummer »

more!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Had another drunk night at her place. I asked her why she always wears red nail polish on her toes. She said it’s her favorite and looks sexy with her favorite heels (YSL sandals). Then she asked me which color I would I like to see her wear. I told her white, black and sky blue are nice. Maybe next time she will wear a different shade which I’m really excited about. Just got a couple of pics this time but wanted to share with everyone so there you go…

I love how 2 of her toes sneaked out of that thin strap
I love high heel Pumps
mmn

Post by mmn »

She must be really classy and sexy.. such a great storyline!! Her asking you what color you want to see probably means she’s catching on.!

What were you doing to her ( or what was she doing to you) in that second pic where her toes were popping out? Hard to tell from the pic what position you guys were in :D
nsagaa wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:20 am Had another drunk night at her place. I asked her why she always wears red nail polish on her toes. She said it’s her favorite and looks sexy with her favorite heels (YSL sandals). Then she asked me which color I would I like to see her wear. I told her white, black and sky blue are nice. Maybe next time she will wear a different shade which I’m really excited about. Just got a couple of pics this time but wanted to share with everyone so there you go…

nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

mmn wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 8:12 am She must be really classy and sexy.. such a great storyline!! Her asking you what color you want to see probably means she’s catching on.!

What were you doing to her ( or what was she doing to you) in that second pic where her toes were popping out? Hard to tell from the pic what position you guys were in :D
nsagaa wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2024 9:20 am Had another drunk night at her place. I asked her why she always wears red nail polish on her toes. She said it’s her favorite and looks sexy with her favorite heels (YSL sandals). Then she asked me which color I would I like to see her wear. I told her white, black and sky blue are nice. Maybe next time she will wear a different shade which I’m really excited about. Just got a couple of pics this time but wanted to share with everyone so there you go…

We went to her place after drinks. She crashed in bed lying on her belly and started using her phone while talking to me. Didn’t even take her heels off. I sat down on a chair besides the bed and put her feet on my lap since they were already hanging off the side of the bed. Then I started massaging them casually while talking to her, eventually leading to this. So her feet are on my lap in those 2 photos.
I love high heel Pumps
johnson90

Post by johnson90 »

nsagaa wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:41 pm Couple of sneaky candid shots

Hot! If you should ever get her into it..cum all over her feet and shoes and share some videos of it please :D
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Super hot update. I love it when a women's toes are outside of the strap like that. Drives me crazy.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

She does have some gorgeous feet.
gunnar

Post by gunnar »

Any update
Player One

Post by Player One »

Awesome post! Good luck with the chick