SLUTTY Heels COLLECTION!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Platicum

Post by Platicum »

lol, probably not
GiantBoot

great shoes for abuse

Post by GiantBoot »

hei! have you ever think with your girlfriend to abuse some of those lovely shoes like bashing with heels to the ground or hard walk on gravel or tarmac, crushing etc.? It would be awsome! You like very used platform shoes or you prefer shoejob with new ones?
For me used ones are 200% hotter then new ones or less worn..
es2005

Post by es2005 »

my gf has actually worn a number of platforms in muddy feilds. The clear platforms were worn in the mud and abused many times that the clear part is no longer clear, it got all scratched and cloudy now. I think i've posted them in the abused show forum before.
I like getting shoejobs from well worn heels way more than new heels. And i especially like taking my gf out shopping or going out in the public for a walk right after i've cummed inside her heels. She tells me she likes the squishy feeling of my warm cum inside her feet.
The new heels that we bought arrived today, and i will be testing them out tonight. i cant wait! i'll take pics;)
GiantBoot

Post by GiantBoot »

es2005 wrote:my gf has actually worn a number of platforms in muddy feilds. The clear platforms were worn in the mud and abused many times that the clear part is no longer clear, it got all scratched and cloudy now. I think i've posted them in the abused show forum before.
I like getting shoejobs from well worn heels way more than new heels. And i especially like taking my gf out shopping or going out in the public for a walk right after i've cummed inside her heels. She tells me she likes the squishy feeling of my warm cum inside her feet.
The new heels that we bought arrived today, and i will be testing them out tonight. i cant wait! i'll take pics;)

hehe, you`re such a lucky bastard.. :lol: remember me some time and make some of your shoes scuffed etc.. if you make some video even better!
es2005

Post by es2005 »

So those pink heels came in and i've got a chance to test them.

Here are some preview pics for everyone to take a look at:

Last edited by es2005 on Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
saito10

hello

Post by saito10 »

GOD!! how sexy !! i love your wifes feet and shoes still wish i could c some pics of her walking in cum filled shoes that would b the best ever
anyway thanks for the cool pics very hot A++++ :D :D :D :D
cumheels

Post by cumheels »

from who on ebay did you get the shoes - would love to get the same ones for S
ps1

Post by ps1 »

your pics are the best! PLEASE post more :P
es2005

Post by es2005 »

cumheels wrote:from who on ebay did you get the shoes - would love to get the same ones for S

Check your inbox cumheels
heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

ES2005, can we see a picture or two of your gf's high heels collection? (e.g. her shoe-rack or her wardrobe)... just an idea...