Just look at this.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SirRye

Re: Just look at this.

Post by SirRye »

Please please her black and brown boots..
Deltrozo

Post by Deltrozo »

She loves wearing high boots. Recently she had to go out for hours, like all day because some family appointments, school, etc. Once she came back home we had dinner and went to sleep very late. She showered very early that day and didn't had time to shower again during the day, so you can imagine once she took her boots off. I couldn't wait to take a deep sniff. I had to wait for her to fall asleep, and took her boots. They had a strong smell build up but, that scent got me hard almost immediately. I'm very bad describing it but I can say that as soon I putted my nose close to the inside of the boot her scent hit me like a steamy scent, I can describe it like leather smell with a mixed scent of sweat with hints of vinegar. it was not unpleasant at all but the smell filled my nostril even after putting the boots back on their place
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Deltrozo

Post by Deltrozo »

Here is a Pic of her feet of one time we went to the beach (you can see the marks of her shoes on her toes lol)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

You are very lucky, she is a beauty! Normally with all my girlfriends, I start licking hers feet during sex, like a game. And then step by step introduce them in foot fetichism... maybe with a little massage, licking a little bit, then asking to cum on toes...
Deltrozo

Post by Deltrozo »

She got this new shoes. What should I do with them?
bcnfootlover3

Post by bcnfootlover3 »

Fill them with liters of cum!
Player One

Post by Player One »

Cool thread you have going.
raisha90

Post by raisha90 »

Any peeptoes or wedges with toeprints?
Deltrozo

Post by Deltrozo »

As I promised every weekend I will try to get new content. Here are some pics I was able to take when she left for a few min. I hate having to crop the original image like 3x times. But hope you enjoy.
Deltrozo

Post by Deltrozo »

These are the shoes she uses every time she works on her garden. As you can see they are extremely dirty