Displaying your wives cum shoes for everyone to see

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

lovehersweatyfeet

Displaying your wives cum shoes for everyone to see

Post by lovehersweatyfeet »

My wife found her heels with some old cum on them... she said to me “what’s in my shoes!?” ... “wait- I know what that is!!!” So I hung them in our foyer like this... ready to be worn with my dryer up jizz in them. Tonight we have another couple coming over for dinner and drinks.

The husband knows I love feet and coming in shoes. He knows I’ve been checking out his wife’s feet and shoes but he’s not into that himself. He is more of a panty cummer. We’ve talked about trades - my wife’s dirty panties for his wife’s dirty socks but it’s never happened, not yet at least.

The other thing we’ve talked about doing together as a group is a “Jamaican hot box”. I’m sure it won’t happen tonight, but hopefully soon... we are hoping the 4 of us will get down to underwear in the steamy bathroom and get Steamy and stoned together. When that happens and we all start getting frisky I will start smelling and sucking my wife’s toes.. I can’t wait to see his wife’s reaction to my foot fetish!!!

Anyways... I’m hoping he takes notice of the crusty cum covered heels hanging in the foyer... Nothing better than having a friend who you can be open about your foot and shoe obsession with. Oooo I wonder what his wife will think!?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tintinheels

Re: Displaying your wives cum shoes for everyone to see

Post by tintinheels »

Love to Cum in them! 😈😈
mikhaily

Post by mikhaily »

Great heels. Can you take more pics of them, maybe pics of them getting creamed? If you have pics of her dangling that would be amazing.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

That's amazing best of luck!
klapeczek

Post by klapeczek »

what was the reaction of my friend's wife??
Szewc to ma fajna fuche :D