Flatmate's dance shoes cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

balletkeds92

Flatmate's dance shoes cummed

Post by balletkeds92 »

My previous flatmate was a tall blonde who was fun to live with but had an attitude. We had our arguments which generally ended with me losing, but it makes me feel better knowing that at least I left her a good present in her sexy jazz shoes as payback! I couldn't find any photos of her wearing them, regardless hope y'all enjoy (she is the one on the left)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richie

Re: Flatmate's dance shoes cummed

Post by Richie »

Very nice! They must have felt great on your cock. I love to fuck gymnastic and ballet slippers, never had the pleasure to fuck jazz slippers.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Nice job on those dance shoes! I have always wanted to cum a really worn pair of ballet dance shoes but never had the chance. Do you still have access to them. I would put multiple loads in without cleaning. Wound love to see more pics.
moneyboy

Post by moneyboy »

How was the smell?
floplove

Post by floplove »

Ultimate shoes for a sniff,lick,fuck and cum
moclover

Post by moclover »

Wow!
heyheyhey55555

Post by heyheyhey55555 »

Does she have any sneakers also?
wizardoz

Post by wizardoz »

nice lloking lady.. lovely body, she has. any more photos from her ??
balletkeds92

Post by balletkeds92 »

We actually work together on the same shift, so I don't want to post any more pictures of her just in case (you know, privacy things).

- She did have some sneakers but I didn't get the chance to cum any of them.
- The jazz shoes unfortunately didn't have any smell to them, she hadn't taken a class in years from the sound of it
- No longer room mates so the fun is over....but my gf and I live together now, and she has a TON of shoes. She knows
about the "shoe and foot thing" as she puts it but doesn't know I post on here. Rest assured, I will be blasting a lot of her sneakers, flats, basically everything and posting it on here.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I look forward to future updates. I am especially a fan of flats and sandals!