GFs peep-toe business heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

leftwing

Re: GFs peep-toe business heels

Post by leftwing »

Your girl's feet are super sexy and the way she plays with her heels is such a turn on. If I were a co-worker, I would come to work every day hoping today was the day she would leave a pair of heels under her desk so I could play with them.
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

leftwing wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 6:22 am Your girl's feet are super sexy and the way she plays with her heels is such a turn on. If I were a co-worker, I would come to work every day hoping today was the day she would leave a pair of heels under her desk so I could play with them.
She'd get a nice surprise slipping those on the next morning!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Would you be able to have her tease your cock while dangling her heels above you? Like a shoeplay shoejob. That would be hot to see. Love the pics, especially the closeup toe cleavage one!
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 4:29 am Would you be able to have her tease your cock while dangling her heels above you? Like a shoeplay shoejob. That would be hot to see. Love the pics, especially the closeup toe cleavage one!
I love making her do exactly that! It's so hot. Dangles over me, occasionally sliding her sole back over my cock or completely dropping her shoe over it to tease it between her toes. Maybe I can try to get some images or video of it to share, no promises though.

Another handful of pics of her in these heels, great shots of her arches and toe cleavage.
o9.jpg
o2.jpg
And her (barely) wearing those closed-toe heels in the background of the last pic
c8.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
toeprints93

Post by toeprints93 »

Dayum she’s got super soft feet
You know that smell is an all time high
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

toeprints93 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:40 am Dayum she’s got super soft feet
They are extremely soft! What kinds of things would you love to do with these soft feet?
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Your girlfriend has very perfect feet.
I'd love to lick them while these beautiful open toes shot shoes slid slowly my hard cock.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Are there any for sale?
Peasant88

Post by Peasant88 »

Slingbackshoes wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 4:38 am Are there any for sale?
Not at the moment, unfortunately
nicklovesbootshox

Post by nicklovesbootshox »

Sexy heels! Would love to see you fucking the peep toe!!