MB heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xx2010xx

MB heels

Post by xx2010xx »

If you guys recall, a few years ago, I dated this girl who has a nice collection of expensive heels. We no longer date, but we are still good friends and I still have access to her shoes. I fuck her heels every chance I get lol.

Last weekend, she went to a networking event and asked me to go as her plus one. Needless to say, she had too much to drink. As soon as we got home, we had drunk sex. She fell asleep shortly after she had her orgasim, but I wasn't done yet, so I shoved my cock in her mouth and skull fucked her until I came. As soon as I was done and cleaned up a bit, I was horny again as I saw her feet sticking out of the covers. I knew that she worked early the next day, so I grabbed her heels from the floor of her bedroom before I left and had my ways with them. I have a picture of her getting ready for the event and pictures from the session. Her heels were still warm and slightly moist. They had a mixture of musky feet smell and leather.

http://imgur.com/a/NndDPLY
PavoBreda

Re: MB heels

Post by PavoBreda »

Fantastic!
kong56

Post by kong56 »

Amazing!
havent fucked a pair of heels in months!
phoselover

Post by phoselover »

Hell yeh!
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Superb story!! She has really nice legs and that heels - not the highest but classy and sexy. They look great with cum in them and nice load especially since it was the third cumshot👍
charissa

Post by charissa »

Same girl with the SW?
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

charissa wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:47 pm Same girl with the SW?
Yes! Thats her! Those SW became her daily wear sandal heels. Every time I fuck them, the glitter material gets all over my dick now
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Good for you!!
valker

Post by valker »

very hot stuff
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

fuck me! i love expensive bitches like her! good work!