Kinky shoe tease experience with Mom

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

oedoped

Re: Kinky shoe tease experience with Mom

Post by oedoped »

deckelsmouk wrote: Tue Nov 03, 2020 5:45 am Let her wear the other two pairs in the closet. They are so much sexier. And ask her if you might take pics of her in those beauties. Perhaps she even will let you cum over.
Yeah I get so hard for her heels and love when she wears them. But I figured I had a better chance of her letting me play with an old worn pair than a good pair of heels. At least til she gets used to my fetish.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Any boots or pantyhose?
slippercreamer

Post by slippercreamer »

oedoped wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:21 pm When I was 16 Mom caught me 'playing' with her shoes, which was embarrassing but we talked about it and, though I couldn't say she approved but she seemed somewhat understanding about it. So I thought, since it was now out in the open, I would take a chance on asking for a footjob. "No way Mister", was the response but at least I tried.
I've attempted to bargain a couple of times since.

For my 18th birthday, she told me she didn't know what to get me so I hinted at it again, now that I was older she might consider it. But I was shut down again. Still I tried to find a compromise.

I have a major shoe fetish so If feet were off limits, I asked instead if she would volunteer a pair of her old shoes, for me to enjoy but I pushed for one more condition. I asked her to be present, holding her shoe out as I stroked, presenting it for me to cum on.

She protested at first but again i persisted. After all, there would be no touching, no lines crossed, just be present while I masturbated and catch my cum with her shoe.
She complained about why she had to be present all but didn't seem too concerned about the shoe, but reluctantly accepted at last!
Anyways, I must have finally worn her down, maybe she was in no mood to argue or just wanted to shut me up for once and for all and let me get it outta my system. I grabbed an old shoe from her room before she changed her mind (smelly black pumps).

I've never been watched before and it was such an exciting and forbidden thrill that I was flustered and shaking with excitement and it took all my will power not to cum too soon.

At first, she didn't know where to look and seemed uncomfortable, like she hoped it would be over soon.
She glanced back and forth briefly, alternating her gaze between the shoe, the floor and an occasional, fleeting glimpse at what I was doing in front of her.

I would do things like tap or rub the end of my dick against the shoe now and then, forcing her to look up as she tried to hold it in place.

I spotted an opportunity to up the excitement as I noticed her crossed leg swinging back and forth beneath me as she sat perched on the bed. As she swung her leg back, I took a sneaky half step forward so when it swung forward towards me again her bare foot was pressing against my leg.
So I coaxed her into an accidental game of footsie, hoping she'd leave it there a while, causing my heart to jump in my chest.

She was well aware her foot was pressing against me and it was driving me crazy. Before I knew it, my excitement had climbed to the point of no return and the damn was about to burst with with such a feeling of pressure building inside I didn't know where it was gonna go!

I tried to aim as best I could for her shoe but the first blast squirted higher and faster than I could direct or control it, catching her off guard and out of position, mostly missing the shoe, causing her to react and reposition to catch the second big blast, which landed mostly in her shoe and a little on her sleeve.
I dumped the rest of my load into her shoe as she held it, forming a creamy, gloopy puddle over the worn smelly leather insole that bore her scent, her toe prints and secret traces of cum shots of old of which she was unaware or (at least pretended to be).

But this time she helped me do it. And it felt so incredible.

What should I do? Should I be happy I got his far and let it go? Or should I continue my ultimate fantasy quest to cum on her feet?
Very intriguing. I wonder if she thought about your cock spraying cum all over the place next time she played with herself...
Trelos4

Post by Trelos4 »

Any news?
oedoped

Post by oedoped »

She's wearing the shoes again today. It's the first time since. I wasn't sure if she would.
She caught me looking and just kind of smirked at me
Bray

Post by Bray »

oedoped wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:30 am She's wearing the shoes again today. It's the first time since. I wasn't sure if she would.
Oh dude if you got a candid photo super quick that’d be amazing. Could imagine her bare feet rubbing against the cum filled soles
oedoped

Post by oedoped »

Bray wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:21 am
oedoped wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:30 am She's wearing the shoes again today. It's the first time since. I wasn't sure if she would.
Oh dude if you got a candid photo super quick that’d be amazing. Could imagine her bare feet rubbing against the cum filled soles
We've got an unexpected visitor now, worst timing ever! Possibly ruining my chances of doing anything today and capitalizing on her good mood...
She usually wears them with nylons but today she's wearing them barefoot
shoegazmz

Post by shoegazmz »

Sounds like she's teasing you and enjoying it.
Does she shoeplay in them?
Bandolinohaze

Post by Bandolinohaze »

How did I miss this thread. This mirrors an experience I had. I would've been thrilled that my Mother had agreed to what yours did. I preferred her well worn shoes anyway . Take it easy going for a true foot job.
oedoped

Post by oedoped »

shoegazmz wrote: Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:29 pm
Sounds like she's teasing you and enjoying it.
Does she shoeplay in them?
Yeah her feet pop in and out at times, exposing her arches and soles for a teasing glimpse. Not sure if it's on purpose or just because they are a little big and so well worn and they've gotten looser.
Either way it makes my dick hard af when she does it