Kinky shoe tease experience with Mom

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

oedoped

Kinky shoe tease experience with Mom

Post by oedoped »

When I was 16 Mom caught me 'playing' with her shoes, which was embarrassing but we talked about it and, though I couldn't say she approved but she seemed somewhat understanding about it. So I thought, since it was now out in the open, I would take a chance on asking for a footjob. "No way Mister", was the response but at least I tried.
I've attempted to bargain a couple of times since.

For my 18th birthday, she told me she didn't know what to get me so I hinted at it again, now that I was older she might consider it. But I was shut down again. Still I tried to find a compromise.

I have a major shoe fetish so If feet were off limits, I asked instead if she would volunteer a pair of her old shoes, for me to enjoy but I pushed for one more condition. I asked her to be present, holding her shoe out as I stroked, presenting it for me to cum on.

She protested at first but again i persisted. After all, there would be no touching, no lines crossed, just be present while I masturbated and catch my cum with her shoe.
She complained about why she had to be present all but didn't seem too concerned about the shoe, but reluctantly accepted at last!
Anyways, I must have finally worn her down, maybe she was in no mood to argue or just wanted to shut me up for once and for all and let me get it outta my system. I grabbed an old shoe from her room before she changed her mind (smelly black pumps).

I've never been watched before and it was such an exciting and forbidden thrill that I was flustered and shaking with excitement and it took all my will power not to cum too soon.

At first, she didn't know where to look and seemed uncomfortable, like she hoped it would be over soon.
She glanced back and forth briefly, alternating her gaze between the shoe, the floor and an occasional, fleeting glimpse at what I was doing in front of her.

I would do things like tap or rub the end of my dick against the shoe now and then, forcing her to look up as she tried to hold it in place.

I spotted an opportunity to up the excitement as I noticed her crossed leg swinging back and forth beneath me as she sat perched on the bed. As she swung her leg back, I took a sneaky half step forward so when it swung forward towards me again her bare foot was pressing against my leg.
So I coaxed her into an accidental game of footsie, hoping she'd leave it there a while, causing my heart to jump in my chest.

She was well aware her foot was pressing against me and it was driving me crazy. Before I knew it, my excitement had climbed to the point of no return and the damn was about to burst with with such a feeling of pressure building inside I didn't know where it was gonna go!

I tried to aim as best I could for her shoe but the first blast squirted higher and faster than I could direct or control it, catching her off guard and out of position, mostly missing the shoe, causing her to react and reposition to catch the second big blast, which landed mostly in her shoe and a little on her sleeve.
I dumped the rest of my load into her shoe as she held it, forming a creamy, gloopy puddle over the worn smelly leather insole that bore her scent, her toe prints and secret traces of cum shots of old of which she was unaware or (at least pretended to be).

But this time she helped me do it. And it felt so incredible.

What should I do? Should I be happy I got his far and let it go? Or should I continue my ultimate fantasy quest to cum on her feet?
shoegazmz

Re: Kinky shoe tease experience with Mom

Post by shoegazmz »

Any pics of your hot mom or her shoes?
oedoped

Post by oedoped »

20170828_193247.jpg
shoegazmz wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 2:31 pm Any pics of your hot mom or her shoes?
She wouldn't let me take pics, since she didn't want any evidence and so I didn't push my luck.
Here is her well worn smelly shoe creamed with my cum
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kimble841

Post by Kimble841 »

Very hot story but keep in mind that this isnt fun for your mom. Dont push her too much or too hard. I very often wondered what it would be like to talk to my mom about it since it was her shoes that my sexuality blossomed to when I was a kid. Because of that, the lust and cravings for my moms shoes hasn't faded over the years. I've violated and sexually assaulted my moms shoes hundreds of times but never included her on it because I knew it would make her very uncomfortable
shoegazmz

Post by shoegazmz »

Kimble841 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:49 pm Very hot story but keep in mind that this isnt fun for your mom. Dont push her too much or too hard. I very often wondered what it would be like to talk to my mom about it since it was her shoes that my sexuality blossomed to when I was a kid. Because of that, the lust and cravings for my moms shoes hasn't faded over the years. I've violated and sexually assaulted my moms shoes hundreds of times but never included her on it because I knew it would make her very uncomfortable
Agreed alot of us have busted a nut in our moms shoes while discovering and exploring our fetish. However, you've gotta tread carefully on this. She seems somewhat open minded and so I sense it's more persuasion than anything. Maybe she enjoyed it more than she let on, but I guess you are in the best position to judge her reaction
oedoped

Post by oedoped »

shoegazmz wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:00 pm
Kimble841 wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:49 pm Very hot story but keep in mind that this isnt fun for your mom. Dont push her too much or too hard. I very often wondered what it would be like to talk to my mom about it since it was her shoes that my sexuality blossomed to when I was a kid. Because of that, the lust and cravings for my moms shoes hasn't faded over the years. I've violated and sexually assaulted my moms shoes hundreds of times but never included her on it because I knew it would make her very uncomfortable
Agreed alot of us have busted a nut in our moms shoes while discovering and exploring our fetish. However, you've gotta tread carefully on this. She seems somewhat open minded and so I sense it's more persuasion than anything. Maybe she enjoyed it more than she let on, but I guess you are in the best position to judge her reaction
I don't think she minded too much in the end. She eased into it and seemed amused by the experience, at the very least, if nothing else..
Of course I would not want to push too far beyond her comfort zone. I'm just a cheeky chancer, trying my luck but she's well able to handle me.
ShoePollution

Post by ShoePollution »

oedoped wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 2:21 pm
I tried to aim as best I could for her shoe but the first blast squirted higher and faster than I could direct or control it, catching her off guard and out of position, mostly missing the shoe, causing her to react and reposition to catch the second big blast, which landed mostly in her shoe and a little on her sleeve.
I dumped the rest of my load into her shoe as she held it, forming a creamy, gloopy puddle over the worn smelly leather insole that bore her scent, her toe prints and secret traces of cum shots of old of which she was unaware or (at least pretended to be).
What I want to know is what was her reaction when you came and right afterwards? That will tell me a lot about your chances for a repeat performance or even more in the future.
oedoped

Post by oedoped »

ShoePollution wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 12:52 am What I want to know is what was her reaction when you came and right afterwards? That will tell me a lot about your chances for a repeat performance or even more in the future.
Well she was trying not to give much away I think. She watched in quiet awe, eyes widening as I exploded several ropey jets, dutifully positioning the shoe until I emptied the chamber.
She had a somewhat bemused smirk. She offered me a tissue and began wiping herself down too. I wasn't supposed to get her too but she even laughed a little as she wiped some of the overflow from her sleeve, giving me a look that said "I should be mad at you", but she chose to see the lighter side of things instead. She almost seemed like she enjoyed doing something naughty, out of the ordinary, but was reluctant to show it.
sniff-guy

Post by sniff-guy »

Almost came in my pants. So HOT.
The thought of a hot MILF Mom teasing her sons dick til he cums in her smelly shoe is so hot!
Has she worn the shoes since?
oedoped

Post by oedoped »

sniff-guy wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:33 am Almost came in my pants. So HOT.
The thought of a hot MILF Mom teasing her sons dick til he cums in her smelly shoe is so hot!
Has she worn the shoes since?
No, but she hasn't thrown them away either.